Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CyberPanel review? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CyberPanel review?

2»

Comments

• I had a look at cyberpanel source code on github and... it isn't the cleanest implementation on the world

• +1 for aapanel. I have used it since the first version til now for all my vps. It’s fast and stable.

• it works fine and I will say it is the best alternative to cpanel. ONLY one minus point and that is, you will face issue for Backup/Scheduled backup function. Whenever I try to backup it always stuck at Database backup.
    and there support says that server crashes even when that never happened. So that's the only issue.

and I have tried backup for all of the servers I have. I have over 10 servers with cyberpanel and all of them has same issue.

• pedagangpedagang Member
    edited August 2021

NAH free panels styled like premium
    using common repo for install / update software
    oooo
    on the premium panel always use a special repo,
    and every software has been tested

on free
    virtualmin is ok

• mywebhostingmywebhosting Member, Host Rep

@chiccorosso said:
    Hello,

anyone use cyberpanel for long time? i discover few days ago and I would like to use in long term for my project.

I am using cyberpanel for one of my wordpress site for the last 2 year.