Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DB Cluster for M2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DB Cluster for M2

Hi All,

I am looking for a person who can setup a proper cluster with failover for our M2 store. I have tried the following and have no luck.

1) PXC is too slow and also ProxySQL is not working properly.
2) M2 says it is compatible with NDB cluster, where as when I am restoring the dump, it has a fulltext column. And NDB doesnt support that.

Our M2 site is 2x faster in MySQL and Percona Server where as I am trying to make a good cluster setup to get failover and performance and could not make it happen.

I am looking for help or paid help who can do this for me or guide me.

Thanks in Advance. BTW, I have 3 dedicated servers for this setup. Trying to achieve 1 writer and 2 reader.

Thanks again.

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Why not a Galera? That way you can write to anything. Read from anything

• @BharatB said:
    Why not a Galera? That way you can write to anything. Read from anything

PXC is Galera, I am not sure whether how MariaDB Galera will perform. I am reading everywhere the performance is the same like PXC but not sure for application-oriented.

Thanks

• We're using galera without issue. Never use PXC directly so cant compare the two

• @sibaper said:
    We're using galera without issue. Never use PXC directly so cant compare the two

MariaDB Galera?

Do you use to read/write split or just spread the load across all the nodes?

Can you please share your my.cnf file and website url to check, pm me.

Thanks