Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Singapore VPS with Intel Quick Sync supports
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Singapore VPS with Intel Quick Sync supports

FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Planning to run Parsec on a VPS because I don't have a device that is even capable of running that. Just need to run some small and simple games because I have been pretty stressful recently.

Usage will be quite minimal during weekends only, near to 0 usage during weekdays (I can power it off too). Windows 10 preferred but Windows Server 2016 is fine too, I will bring my own license.

Hoping for maximum of $2-3/GB of RAM, bandwidth can be as little as 100GB per month. Don't need fancy premium networks as most of the traffics are local. Will try with 2GB RAM first and if the resources are tight will upgrade to 3 or 4GB RAM.

Tagging some providers that could potentially work, but if you want to profit more from me that's perfectly fine also. Don't have much hope but let's see what's possible.

@AlexanderM @GigsGigs @Melita @NDTN @Oliver @quadhost @RIYAD

Thanked by 2vyas11 clarity_64

Comments

• CoffeeCoffee Member

Their Singapore location has been offline for 24 days. http://statuscake.quadhost.net/

• @Coffee said:

Their Singapore location has been offline for 24 days. http://statuscake.quadhost.net/

And now thats why they're almost a perfect match for OP's needs.

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said: perfect match for OP's needs.

Yeah @FAT32, don't bother to power it off!

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@NDTN said:
    Will this Winpro-1 plan fit your needs?

Is there monthly payment or more discounts available? Would like to see whether it supports Quick Sync first. By the way, the order link for WinPro-1 seems to be incorrect (pointing to storage instead)

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Maybe @MikeA extravm has a deal, he has sg location.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FAT32 said:

@NDTN said:
    Will this Winpro-1 plan fit your needs?

Is there monthly payment or more discounts available? Would like to see whether it supports Quick Sync first. By the way, the order link for WinPro-1 seems to be incorrect (pointing to storage instead)

It's $6/mo or $50/year: https://greencloudvps.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=380
    Currently available in annually term but we can give you monthly term.
    Thanks!

• Gaming on desktop grade cpu(If without GPU) should be better i think.
    So hard to find a vps or server with partial gpu in Singapore.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@go626201 said:
    Gaming on desktop grade cpu(If without GPU) should be better i think.

That's the sad part. So far I can't find any yet and even running on powerful CPU the result is still pretty bad, not to mention you need to encode the screen for remote display.

Still thinking what will be the best way, sadly perhaps I should get some second hand computers / laptops and make it into a home server :(

• @FAT32 said:

@go626201 said:
    Gaming on desktop grade cpu(If without GPU) should be better i think.

That's the sad part. So far I can't find any yet and even running on powerful CPU the result is still pretty bad, not to mention you need to encode the screen for remote display.

Still thinking what will be the best way, sadly perhaps I should get some second hand computers / laptops and make it into a home server :(

Ya,Asia does not have any server with gpu hosting.
    Even Google or Nvidia or Microsoft also not providing their remote gaming services for Southeast Asia.
    the main reason should still be bandwidth and latency issue.
    DC in SG only can serve SG user and the user count will be low.
    But i think in future,Google's Stadia in Singapore might also serve Malaysia user with their peering optimization. (Because the lowest latency between SG and MY can within 10ms.)