Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[ISPlevel.com] KVM SSD VDS - 50% DISCOUNT for ALL locations!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[ISPlevel.com] KVM SSD VDS - 50% DISCOUNT for ALL locations!

ISPLevelISPLevel Member, Host Rep

Hello!

ISPlevel - Ukrainian hosting provider with SSD VDS on KVM. We provide hosting services in 12 different locations: UA, US (LA, NJ, FL), RU, NL, LV (Latvia), BG (Bulgaria), Singapore, Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland.

From July 1 to August 31,2020 when ordering VDS in ALL locations, you can get a hot one-time discount of 50%!

To activate the discount, when paying for the order, you must use the one-time promo code: hot_summer2020

[VDS Level 1]
1 CPU Core
1 Gb RAM
10GB SSD
200mbit bandwidth, 30Tb traffic limit.
2.5$\Month

[VDS Level 2]
2 CPU Core
2 Gb RAM
15GB SSD
200mbit bandwidth, 30Tb traffic limit.
5$\Month

Features:
Default operating Systems: Linux
Billing panel: ISP BILLmanager
VNC: Yes.
rDNS
IPv6

Payment Methods:
Webmoney
Visa / MasterCard (LiqPay)
Bitcoin
ADVCash
PerfectMoney
Payeer
Interkassa

Our links:
https://isplevel.com/en/
https://isplevel.com/en/vds.html

Useful links with Looking Glass:
https://isplevel.com/en/lg.html

Some additional information:

Q: Do you allow spam, botnet, phishing or any else fraud things on your servers?
A: No! We prefer to work without any illegally things and provide only "white" services to our clients and we react on any type of ********abuses.

Q: Can we use VPN?
A: Yes, but only in personal porpuses. Public VPN's are not allowed.

Q: How can i install OS from my ISO?
A: We use VMmanager web-panel where user able to upload ISO with install files and setup the server by VNC service.

Also you can find other our services of vds and dedicated servers on our site!
You are welcome!

Comments

• Why the fuck provider suddenly used vds instead of vps like a normal provider. There is totally no difference.

Thanked by 2vimalware opshk
  • @yokowasis said:
    Why the fuck provider suddenly used vds instead of vps like a normal provider. There is totally no difference.

VDS™ ,

but ive read on other post that vds has upper hand over vps since they guarantee dedicated core ?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@webclouddev said:

@yokowasis said:
    Why the fuck provider suddenly used vds instead of vps like a normal provider. There is totally no difference.

VDS™ ,

but ive read on other post that vds has upper hand over vps since they guarantee dedicated core ?

There are differences, and that being just the dedicated resources.

Some places use VDS, and there are those that use RS (Root Servers).

• hzrhzr Member

@yokowasis said: Why the fuck provider suddenly used vds instead of vps like a normal provider. There is totally no difference.

It's culturally common in CIS countries, just like in Germany they call it root-server, v-server.

• @webclouddev said:

@yokowasis said:

VDS™ ,

Then let's ask @ISPLevel, do you offer dedicated cores? Pretty sure you don't.

@hzr said:

@yokowasis said: Why the fuck provider suddenly used vds instead of vps like a normal provider. There is totally no difference.

It's culturally common in CIS countries, just like in Germany they call it root-server, v-server.

I can understand v server. And root server I think it's netcup thing, and they offer dedicated cores. So there is a difference than a normal vps.

• hzrhzr Member

@yokowasis said: I can understand v server. And root server I think it's netcup thing, and they offer dedicated cores. So there is a difference than a normal vps.

There is no difference or standard for any term vserver, vds, vps, rootserver. The only standard I can think of is difference between a VM and a container.

• NedNed Member
    edited July 2020

Can't pay with my visa card.
    Said the issue country is not in the list, which is CN.

• ISPLevelISPLevel Member, Host Rep

We don’t indicate anywhere that we provide a dedicated cores for vps.

As @hzr wrote early, this is culturally common in CIS countries. In CIS servers without full control (vnc, iso, full reset etc.) are called VPS. And servers with previous stuff are called VDS. So that is all :)

@Ned said:

Can you provide more information about payment issue in the our support via ticket system in billing.

• @ISPLevel said:

We don’t indicate anywhere that we provide a dedicated cores for vps.

As @hzr wrote early, this is culturally common in CIS countries. In CIS servers without full control (vnc, iso, full reset etc.) are called VPS. And servers with previous stuff are called VDS. So that is all :)

@Ned said:

Can you provide more information about payment issue in the our support via ticket system in billing.

Hence my first post. It has no difference.

• need paypal

• HsusenHsusen Member

There is no PayPal

• NedNed Member

All the payment methods are not that friendly for me.
    Identification verify, passport check (of Webmoney, payeer, advcash)... so complex for buying an vps...
    Can't just use paypal?

• JonesJones Member

There is no PayPal :(