Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good news about the funds on your Payoneer card
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good news about the funds on your Payoneer card

We’re happy to inform you that the FCA has completed its audit and lifted the freeze on your Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® card. We know that this period has been difficult for you. We appreciate your patience and support while we worked to get the situation resolved swiftly.

Can I access the funds on my card?

Yes, you can withdraw the funds on your card from an ATM or spend them online and in-store. While you may wish to withdraw your funds very quickly, we have been assured by the FCA that no further problems are expected.
From Monday July 6, 2020, you will once again be able to withdraw your funds to your local bank account and use your balance to make payments. Until then, we will waive the flat ATM withdrawal fee.
Can I use my card to receive new funds?

All future payments will continue to be received to your Payoneer currency balance, not your card. Even though the FCA announced that the cards are safe to use, we will offer a new card issuer soon, ensuring long-term safety of your earnings.

Will I be able to request a new card?

We will contact you as soon as we have a new card solution available.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by these events. We appreciate your continued partnership and remain committed to strengthening our offering with additional secure ways to access your funds.