Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2020 - Get Featured on LEB!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2020 - Get Featured on LEB!

jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hi Everyone,

I know BF and CM probably feel like a long way away, and they are, but we are already working at LowEndBox to make BF and CM 2020 the biggest event of our history. More offers, better deals, more interesting content, etc.

Part of what will make this year different is that we are going to have more featured deal listings plus more summaries of all the deals.

If you want your hosting provider featured. Speak up so we can get the conversation going.

Thanks!

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

BF/CM in LET is about having the hype, the interaction within the thread, the crazy limited time-sensitive deals, the easter eggs, the gifs, the theme, the people and the funs.

This is possibly too early in my opinion and I doubt it brings as much fun as having a megathread. Would recommend to think a bit more as a community instead of sales.

• @FAT32 said:
    BF/CM in LET is about having the hype, the interaction within the thread, the crazy limited time-sensitive deals, the easter eggs, the gifs, the theme, the people and the funs.

This is possibly too early in my opinion and I doubt it brings as much fun as having a megathread. Would recommend to think a bit more as a community instead of sales.

We need @Nekki and @Jord and @FAT32 to run the mega threads. Need those crazy af memes

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited June 2020

I remember one mistake I made was suggesting having a separate category for special event to Brendan. It kinda works for the providers but the interaction is a lot less interesting

Thanked by 1trewq
  • I agree with @FAT32, this is definitely too early. Appreciate you want to increase bottom line etc @jbiloh but create an interactive environment for the community especially with something like BF/CM

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

I will SMACK DOWN the HYPE like no other. Like me at it......

• muffinmuffin Member

Previous years were kpops and emma wattson... What am I supposed to live for this time?

• @Jord said:
    I will SMACK DOWN the HYPE like no other. Like me at it......

Smack em hard boi

Thanked by 1Jord
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@muffin said:
    Previous years were kpops and emma wattson... What am I supposed to live for this time?

Oh I'm sure I can come up with something sir....

• FalzoFalzo Member

@jbiloh said: I know BF and CM probably feel like a long way away, and they are, but we are already working at LowEndBox to make BF and CM 2020 the biggest event of our history. More offers, better deals, more interesting content, etc.

LOL, and here I assumed you wouldn't do drugs or alcohol ;-)

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Just to be clear it is absolutely free to be featured on LowEndBox, so this early feeler is to get a sense for how many offers will be submitted, etc, for early planning.

Will of course be here to help support and enhance the usual festivities on LowEndTalk, too! :)

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

Put our name on that list! We'll certainly be submitting something, although with 150+ days to go, it's far too early in my opinion to be finalising anything for submission. I would suggest that hosts that want to take part need to show their interest by a specific date, maybe 1.5 months beforehand and all of them have up until 2 weeks beforehand to submit their final offers to you so you can get them ready for publishing. This way, hosts can truly submit the best offers they can nearer the time, rather than having to think about offers and deals practically half a year in advance. Those are my 2 cents anyway :)

Thanked by 1hohl