Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KeyHelp | Free Control Panel for VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KeyHelp | Free Control Panel for VPS

G4SHIG4SHI Member

Hi

I wanted to share with you this Powerful Control Panel for VPS , its very easy to install and very beautiful interface and its Free !

Link: https://www.keyhelp.de/en/
Demo: https://demo.keyhelp.eu/ - admin - admin

Regards

Thanked by 3Edmond MikeA mca5701

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Keyhelp is great :)

Thanked by 2Edmond Jorbox
  • I agree with @Ympker and I can honestly say that Keyhelp is one of the best free hosting control panels around as it is actually maintained and simply working great.
    My instance has been running since January 2019 without any major issues and this is with the automatic update functionality enabled. The only negative thing I can say is that it is a closed source and a lot of the code is protected by Ioncube, which is a bit meh.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Prime404 said:
    I agree with @Ympker and I can honestly say that Keyhelp is one of the best free hosting control panels around as it is actually maintained and simply working great.
    My instance has been running since January 2019 without any major issues and this is with the automatic update functionality enabled. The only negative thing I can say is that it is a closed source and a lot of the code is protected by Ioncube, which is a bit meh.

Leave it to Keyhelp & ISPConfig to show that "free" doesn't necessarily mean instable or bad.

• Keyhelp is Apache only... no Nginx support out of the box!

• tdwuktdwuk Member

Cool thanks, another one for me to test :)

• Tony40Tony40 Member

Keyhelp is a top quality control panel... ready to run out of the box., developers have done a great job... There is a community forum support and if you have a problem or a question they always give you a answer which is a plus.

• @mehargags said:
    Keyhelp is Apache only... no Nginx support out of the box!

Think it’s easy to setup a reverse
    Nginx proxy in front of Apache?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@mehargags said:
    Keyhelp is Apache only... no Nginx support out of the box!

While Nginx surely has its' advantages, there's still plenty of websites and target audiences for whom a website served via Apache is more than sufficient. So, for me it wouldn't be a deal breaker. After they have added a file manager in May 2019, there's not much I'm missing. User enabled 1-click backup restore, perhaps.

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

is it better than cwp/vesta cp?

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Keyhelp is awsome, have been using it for the past 12 months and it works like a charm

Thanked by 2vimalware Ympker
  • Thanks for sharing.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

surprised I've never seen this.

• EdmondEdmond Member

This looks quite nice! Something I would use if I wanted a control panel!

However, came to this thread, expecting it was a control panel for managing the actual VPS, not a control panel that runs in a VPS for a web server. Still great product, and it's free!

• Tried it on Ubuntu 20.04 and it didn't work yet; hope it's supporting ubuntu 20.04 soon.

Thanked by 1doughnet
  • @Waqass said:
    is it better than cwp/vesta cp?

At this point, anything is better than CWP and VestaCP.

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited June 2020

@dedipromo said:
    Tried it on Ubuntu 20.04 and it didn't work yet; hope it's supporting ubuntu 20.04 soon.

Since they're using ioncube for most of their scripts I suppose Ubuntu 20.04, which installs/supports php7.4 by default, will be supported once ioncube loaders are available for php7.4.

Thanked by 1dedipromo
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

Currently looking into making a Blesta Module as it has a nice API it seems https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis-docs/keyhelp/api/ :)

• I'm missing something: don't see the fascination in running Ubuntu as a server OS. :-\
    Debian/CentOS or anything with as little bloat as possible. ;)

• ajpanajpan Member

Looking forward to support Chinese language

• DazzleDazzle Member

@ajpan said:
    Looking forward to support Chinese language

Bt.cn ?

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

@AlwaysSkint said:
    I'm missing something: don't see the fascination in running Ubuntu as a server OS. :-\

It works on debian.

• @niceboy said:

@AlwaysSkint said:
    I'm missing something: don't see the fascination in running Ubuntu as a server OS. :-\

It works on debian.

Talk about missing the point. :s

• Tony40Tony40 Member
    edited June 2020

@niceboy said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

It works on debian.

"The installation must be performed on a clean system (minimal image), free of installed / configured software."

Ubuntu minimal is real light.

• G4SHIG4SHI Member

It works on Debian & Ubuntu only guys :smile:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Tony40 said:
    Ubuntu minimal is real light.

Compared to debian (which Ubuntu is based on)?

• looks solid with many interesting config options that not available in DA, Virtualmin, or vesta. I can't find email rate limiting though...

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

There is no option for mail rate limiting yet, but feel free to open a feature request in their forum.

Thanked by 1mca5701