Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LunarVPS Ltd - fake and scam, stay away from this!!! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LunarVPS Ltd - fake and scam, stay away from this!!!

2»

Comments

• @yokowasis said:

@TimboJones said:

@yokowasis said:

@Neoon said:

@yokowasis said:
    You know what's great tough? Buying online and get delivered to your home, **free of charge. **

Yes the world is run by charities.

My point is, you don't expect people to say thank you for you doing your job.

Because the above post asked, why people don't post a thank you post for a provider to actually deliver the service.

Well, of course it's nice to get thanked. But don't expect people to thank you for you actually deliver something that is paid.

That kinda sounds assholish to me and reflects poorly on your character. I was raised to say please/thanks all the time. Job or no job, paid or not paid, it's just polite manners.

But it's confusing talking with you guys to know what you're actually referring to.

@OsirisBlack there's plenty of people that sign up to LET and then thank or praise a provider. Then they are accused of being a shill, so that usually discourages legitimately satisfied customers from starting threads but have no problem chiming in on existing feedback threads. That's very, very common.

I refer to a provider who expect to get thanked, just because they do what they get paid for.

Then you are off having your own conversations, the point was about new members signing up to say how great services were, nothing to do with providers expecting to get thanks.

And again, I refer back to basic, general manners where "thanks" is expected in regular society when interacting with others.

It's the same as a waitress who expect to get a tip, just because they serve you.

No, it sure isn't. They expect it where they work and the customs of their culture. They don't expect tip in fast food restaurants or in many places in Europe.
    They all expect "thanks". Saying "thanks" to a waitress for bringing my food is fucking mandatory, otherwise I'd be an asshole. Saying "thanks" is free and costs you nothing, a tip does.

Of course it's nice to say thank you to people. But in this case I am talking about from a provider perspective.

I don't know why.

As a provider you don't expect your customer to say thank, or recommend you if you don't do anything extra. Every top provider here on LET they don't just deliver their service. Some of them help the community, some of them give heavy discount, the other just provide excellent support. They don't have to, but they did anyway. Now that's a provider that deserved a thank you, a recommendation, a praise, you name it.

Well, now you really are trying to show you're an asshole. If a provider went a day without hearing "thanks" from a customer, they're either a shit provider or they'll pull a HostDoc from not being appreciated.

I'm glad I'm not a provider for your services. Worst kind of customer.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @TimboJones said:
    Then you are off having your own conversations, the point was about new members signing up to say how great services were, nothing to do with providers expecting to get thanks.

Saying thanks in real life doesn't cost anything. True. But saying thanks by signing up, and posting wall of text does. That's why you don't see many people posting thank you post. People won't bother post a thank you post just because they got what they paid for in the first place.

If the provider doesn't go an extra mile, why would the customer go an extra mile to say thank you. Again in case you don't get it, I am telling you the reason why you don't see many thank you post here.

If you judge me as worst kind of customer, just because I don't say thank you as a customer, what kind of provider does it make you ? You already got my money, what else do you need ?

Recommendation, Praise, Thanks, etc. is something you need to earn.

Again in case you don't get it, why this forum is lack of thank you post, is because not many providers earn it. The provider who does always, and I mean it, always get it.

• True, most of us don't make a post to praise good providers.
    However, when someone asks for a good host, they almost always recommend their personal favorites. For example, Nexusbytes, inception, liteserver, LetBox are my favorites.
    I think that's how people return the favor, avoiding getting labeled as a company shills.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Status/updates

LunarVPS Ltd sayng it have been already processed the refund. But that is not true,
    still not any refund on btc wallet.

I have asked them how many time/days it will take to get the refund and get no questions back of that.

I have now asked where they did send refund to and why they did not listen to me and send to my wallet. What a retarded provider... Aka be provider i mean lol.

Thanked by 1serversHQ
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited June 2020

@yokowasis said:

@TimboJones said:

Saying thanks in real life doesn't cost anything. True. But saying thanks by signing up, and posting wall of text does. That's why you don't see many people posting thank you post. People won't bother post a thank you post just because they got what they paid for in the first place.

If the provider doesn't go an extra mile, why would the customer go an extra mile to say thank you. Again in case you don't get it, I am telling you the reason why you don't see many thank you post here.

If you judge me as worst kind of customer, just because I don't say thank you as a customer, what kind of provider does it make you ? You already got my money, what else do you need ?

Recommendation, Praise, Thanks, etc. is something you need to earn.

Again in case you don't get it, why this forum is lack of thank you post, is because not many providers earn it. The provider who does always, and I mean it, always get it.

We'll have to agree to disagree, because I see people thanking and referring providers everyday. I think you just mean people who start threads (with walls of text?) and not just post? I already explained it to you, you don't see lots of people starting threads thanking providers because of the appearance of shilling. It's easier to just chime in on an existing topic.

If you're saying you don't understand why someone would take the time to sign up and bitch and rant more so than people who are perfectly satisfied that take the time out of their day to praise a provider, I have to ask, "are you human"?

• Last update. Its now confirmed LunarVPS does scam about refund and bad service. They did now close my case and did not tell me where the refund was send so. Share this thread to everyone and remmeber DO NO PAY FOR THIS PROVIDER!

Thanked by 1serversHQ
  • Last news and this is my last post.

I can confirmed that i got my refund now. All god and you can trust this provider.

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited June 2020

It doesnt work like this.

• From scam to trusted in 8 days

Thanked by 1serversHQ
  • @Antonukrain said:
    Last news and this is my last post.

I can confirmed that i got my refund now. All god and you can trust this provider.

do you trust this provider ? do you order another service from them ? You shouldn't recommend something you don't trust

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Got to love a balanced review. Seems the scales on this one are swinging like a fiddlers elbow.

• @Antonukrain said:
    Last news and this is my last post.

Lol crying because you don't get refunded and once your money is there you recommend, still after all this hassle? Shame on you.