Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSrUS Down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSrUS Down?

XenosXenos Member

I opened a ticket 3.5 hours ago regarding my server with vpsrus being down. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Uh, one more.

Welcome to LowEndSupport! Please, take a seat, or bring a tent, the line is getting a bit long.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • XenosXenos Member

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Uh, one more.

Welcome to LowEndSupport! Please, take a seat, or bring a tent, the line is getting a bit long.

I don’t need your BS that you think is humorous. I opened a ticket 3.5 hours before asking if anyone else is down.

Thanked by 2BlaZe boernd
  • Do you have KVM/Ipmei access to your server by any chance?

• XenosXenos Member

@seriesn said:
    Do you have KVM/Ipmei access to your server by any chance?

No sir. I wish I did.

• @Xenos said:

@seriesn said:
    Do you have KVM/Ipmei access to your server by any chance?

No sir. I wish I did.

Damn. Tagging @vpsrus.

• Xenos said: I don’t need your BS that you think is humorous. I opened a ticket 3.5 hours before asking if anyone else is down.

Nothing humorous here. I know it's costing you millions every minute, it happens to all of us.

Thanked by 3maverickp BlaZe Pwner
  • MoofieMoofie Member

99.9% Uptime backed by our Service Level Agreement (SLA)
    Ticket replies in 2 hours or less for all customers on our network

:-S

Thanked by 2Xenos TimboJones
  • XenosXenos Member

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Xenos said: I don’t need your BS that you think is humorous. I opened a ticket 3.5 hours before asking if anyone else is down.

Nothing humorous here. I know it's costing you millions every minute, it happens to all of us.

No it’s not costing me a penny. I actually do have a disappointed family that planned on watching movie streams from it tonight.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • Xenos said: I actually do have a disappointed family that planned on watching movie streams from it tonight.

They are disappointed because you don't have backup solution, not because VPSus.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • @Xenos said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Xenos said: I don’t need your BS that you think is humorous. I opened a ticket 3.5 hours before asking if anyone else is down.

No it’s not costing me a penny. I actually do have a disappointed family that planned on watching movie streams from it tonight.

That is actually worse. Been there.

• XenosXenos Member

@ben47955 said:

Xenos said: I actually do have a disappointed family that planned on watching movie streams from it tonight.

They are disappointed because you don't have backup solution, not because VPSus.

I do have a Kimsufi that I could install Plex on and copy the movies from my Letbox storage server. That would make them disappointed because I’m too tired to do that tonight.

• PineappleBoxPineappleBox Member
    edited June 2020

Xenos said: I do have a Kimsufi that I could install Plex on and copy the movies from my Letbox storage server. That would make them disappointed because I’m too tired to do that tonight.

Personally whenever I have an idling machine I'll keep it running as a backup server for some of my more critical projects.
    Sorry that this happened to you... Best of luck with your server.

• @ben47955 said:

Xenos said: I actually do have a disappointed family that planned on watching movie streams from it tonight.

Someone dings up your car and it's in the shop getting repaired. Are you more upset at the fucker responsible for dinging up the car, or at yourself for the lack of time or not being able to afford a backup car?

Get off the high horse... FFS

Thanked by 1Xenos
  • @TimboJones said:

@ben47955 said:

Someone dings up your car and it's in the shop getting repaired. Are you more upset at the fucker responsible for dinging up the car, or at yourself for the lack of time or not being able to afford a backup car?

It's more like you doing a critical jobs with your car. Suddenly you got a accident. Isn't part of your jobs to make sure you have a backup car to continues your critical jobs ? If not, your jobs is probably not critical enough.

• @ben47955 said:

It's more like you doing a critical jobs with your car. Suddenly you got a accident. Isn't part of your jobs to make sure you have a backup car to continues your critical jobs ? If not, your jobs is probably not critical enough.

I wonder what life you live if you think Plex is a critical service that requires redundancy of servers.

Thanked by 1Xenos
  • ben47955ben47955 Member
    edited June 2020

@CyberneticTitan said:

@ben47955 said:

I wonder what life you live if you think Plex is a critical service that requires redundancy of servers.

In a world where someone open a thread after ticketing 3.5 hours ago for a plex server being down.

• XenosXenos Member

@ben47955 said:

@CyberneticTitan said:

@ben47955 said:

In a word where someone open a thread after ticketing 3.5 hours ago for a plex server being down.

What’s wrong with opening a thread when many LET members also have a server with vpsrus? If they don’t respond or say they’re fine then I have a decent indication the issue is with my hardware. If many are down I know it’s network, power, bills not paid.

• And what ? In everything you said, knowing if it's just you or everyone isn't going to change anything. You just need to wait for your ticket.

• XenosXenos Member
    edited June 2020

@ben47955 said:
    And what ? In everything you said, knowing if it's just you or everyone isn't going to change anything. You just need to wait for your ticket.

My issue was resolved hours ago. Have you read Jarland’s interview on LEB? Jarland said in response to Jon asking if he has advice for the community. “My advice is to work hard to make it accommodating to new users“. You and SCAM tried your best to make me look like a fool. I personally don’t give a shit because I’ve been here many years and I’m thick skinned. You trolls don’t phase me. However it is unfair to John that new members will likely have to experience your garbage.

• Xenos said: My issue was resolved hours ago. Have you read Jarland’s interview on LEB? Jarland said in response to Jon asking if he has advice for the community. “My advice is to work hard to make it accommodating to new users“. You and SCAM tried your best to make me look like a fool. I personally don’t give a shit because I’ve been here many years and I’m thick skinned. You trolls don’t phase me. However it is unfair to John that new members will likely have to experience your garbage.

I don't see where I insinuated you were a fool. My point at the beginning was only that you have many way to replace your plex server and to make no one disappointed.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited June 2020

@Xenos said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Uh, one more.

I don’t need your BS that you think is humorous. I opened a ticket 3.5 hours before asking if anyone else is down.

If you have been long on LET. You will know most people is just troll. Don't feed the troll just ignore it.

If I were you, I opened a ticket, and then a few minutes later opened a thread. Because ticket usually took longer to respond. If you have a problem, there is a good chance everyone also have the same problem.

Sometimes shit happened. If you just want to watch movie, you don't need plex. Just pick a movie, download it, and play the movie while it's downloading.

You don't need a plex bell and whistle just to watch a movie.

That's the point of provider / outage sub.

• Xenos said: You and SCAM tried your best to make me look like a fool.

I didn't. I just have to post it because this is how it works.

• @ben47955 said:

@TimboJones said:

@ben47955 said:

The critical job in your example is a family night out to the movies.

Again, fuck off like people can afford multiple backups for everything.

Thanked by 1Xenos
  • @ben47955 said:

@CyberneticTitan said:

@ben47955 said:

In a world where someone open a thread after ticketing 3.5 hours ago for a plex server being down.

This is a discussion forum. If you didn't understand that, feel free to leave. He stated what he was observing and asked if others as well. You're just being a useless dick.

Thanked by 2Xenos Bertie