Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


where to buy lifetime blesta license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

where to buy lifetime blesta license

hey,
i wanted to buy from blesta.store but that site is down, anyone has any reliable source to purchase the owned license for under 180$?

TIA

Comments

  • ty both. looking into them.

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    Blesta's website works fine from here.
    Try again

  • Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited June 2020

    The Blesta ''Owned Lifetime'' license is only available directly from official Blesta website & you have to pay $750 once in a lifetime. However the other 2 types of owned license, namely ''Owned Branded" & "Owned Unbranded" are available from official Blesta website as well as from all their authorized distributors & with these you pay a much smaller one-time fee but you have to renew "Support & Updates" at about $40 an year.

    Having said that, I think you have made a very wise decision by choosing Blesta & I wish you loads of success with your business :)

  • Another option: https://buyvm.net/software/blesta-licenses

    Grab a slice or a buyshared reseller plan and @Francisco covers the lifetime costs :wink:

    Thanked by 2wdmg o_be_one
  • blesta.store is online :)

    https://blesta.store/blesta is where you can choose monthly/one time.

    Thanked by 1Blestastore
  • FrameworksFrameworks Member
    edited June 2020

    It's just you. blesta.store is up!

    +You can get a free license from BuyVM if you buy any of their product.
    +Also free from Hostmantis's reseller plan.

    Thanked by 2Ympker Blestastore
  • ty all again. the time i was trying it said "access denied" error, now that site works for me fine too.

    i went with licensepal as they have a certified link with blesta site + they been in business from 2006. it was suggested by @mustafamw3 & @lonea

  • fbmyfbmy Member

    blesta.store is an active user in forums and discussions in Blesta's forums and discord. blesta.store recommendations if you want to get reliable support

    Thanked by 1Blestastore
  • @Harambe said:
    Another option: https://buyvm.net/software/blesta-licenses

    Grab a slice or a buyshared reseller plan and @Francisco covers the lifetime costs :wink:

    wait, buyshared reseller 20 plan covers a free blesta license? correct me if i am wrong.
    If its true, can that be unbranded?

  • @fahim5001 said:

    @Harambe said:
    Another option: https://buyvm.net/software/blesta-licenses

    Grab a slice or a buyshared reseller plan and @Francisco covers the lifetime costs :wink:

    wait, buyshared reseller 20 plan covers a free blesta license? correct me if i am wrong.
    If its true, can that be unbranded?

    You don't even need reseller. Normal shared hosting will do.

    Also @HostMantis offer free blesta as well.

  • @fahim5001 said:

    @Harambe said:
    Another option: https://buyvm.net/software/blesta-licenses

    Grab a slice or a buyshared reseller plan and @Francisco covers the lifetime costs :wink:

    wait, buyshared reseller 20 plan covers a free blesta license? correct me if i am wrong.
    If its true, can that be unbranded?

    Yep, reseller covers it. I think your only option is branded though.

  • hohlhohl Member

    Are there any disadvantages buying from licensecart then buying from Blesta themself? Would be great to save a few bucks, but I can't see the "one year free updates" claim on licensecart webpage. Also is it possible to buy the main license over licensecart and then still buy the updates over the Blesta page later? (Blesta website says 39$ per year upgrade fee which seems reasonable for the owned unbraded license.)

  • pphillipspphillips Member, Host Rep

    @hohl said:
    Are there any disadvantages buying from licensecart then buying from Blesta themself? Would be great to save a few bucks, but I can't see the "one year free updates" claim on licensecart webpage. Also is it possible to buy the main license over licensecart and then still buy the updates over the Blesta page later? (Blesta website says 39$ per year upgrade fee which seems reasonable for the owned unbraded license.)

    You won't have an account with Blesta directly if you buy from a reseller. All reseller licenses include 1 year of updates, and are $39/yr after that. You would purchase the support & updates from the same place as you purchased your license, if direct direct, if from a distributor from that distributor. All of the distributors I see mentioned in this thread are official distributors in good standing.

  • Hi there, I apologies for the inconvenience my website was down for a few hours. Just to let you know we're not part of Blesta and I'll try and be a little bit more active here from now on. I wish you luck with LicensePal, Jay is amazing and very helpful. Hopefully will see you around on the Blesta forums and their Discord.

  • o_be_oneo_be_one Member
    edited June 2020

    Please also note that @seriesn and his service NexusBytes also includes Blesta for free with their VPS. If i'm correct with VPS pool plan there is a template with pre-installed Blesta too.

    NexusBytes has a good reputation so far and include a free NAT VPS for your backups, hosted outside of their regular network ^^.

    Thanked by 1seriesn
  • does someone knows which distributor also sells the multi company addon?

  • @kalipus said:
    does someone knows which distributor also sells the multi company addon?

    I don’t know, does nexusbytes offer it as an addon?

Sign In or Register to comment.