Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web Of Trust -
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web Of Trust -

cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

Hi,
I have a blog running by the name blog-android.com , i bought this domain like 4-5 months back , now under web of trust this domain comes as phishing or scam.
Even my anti virus detect this as malware. How can i remove my domain from web of trust .

I only reason i think that it has bad reputation because may be it was abusing in the past. How can i fix this?

Comments

• DylanDylan Member
    edited November 2013

Your problem isn't WoT reviews, it's that the domain's listed on a blacklist: http://hosts-file.net/?s=blog-android.com).

You might be able to contact hpHosts and ask them to remove you.

Thanked by 1cfgguy
  • cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

Thanks ! I will look into that

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

It looks like that listing was generated recently though (August 2013)--you'll want to ensure that your script hasn't been exploited and is hosting some files that you're not aware of.

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

BrianHarrison said: ng was generated recently though (August 2013)--you'll want to ensure that your script hasn't been exploited and is hosting some files that you're not aw

The domain was bought around 3-4 months back and blog got hosted 2 weeks back.
    Before the blog was even hosted it was under blacklist.
    It seems like before we buy any other domain we should do a cross reference check and history of being part of abusers.