Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What kind of issue did you had with Virtualizor?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What kind of issue did you had with Virtualizor?

Hello LET,

I'm still interested in knowing more about KVM panels and sounds like SolusVM and Virtualizor are offering the best quality at a good price.

But, i've often read that Virtualizor is really nice but needs some love to work correctly.

What kind of issue did you met? Does you Linux expertise was enough to fix or did you had to request help from a developer (or maybe use your dev skill)? If dev issue related, what kind of language other than web related language?

Thanks a lot for sharing all these informations with us ^^!

Thanked by 1RedSox

Comments

• We use Virtualizor for kvm. Never had any issues with it.

• I have been using Virtualizor for 6+ years now & have never had any major issues with it. I reported a few bugs which were patched in subsequent releases. However I have never run cluster more than a handful of nodes with Virtualizor so those who do might be in a better position to give opinion on how it performs at a larger scale.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • I bought a VPS with a virtualizor because it was cheap. But sometimes, the virtualizor is really too slow. I have to really email the provider about this problem several times. The problem seems with the node.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

sensory overload.

Have you ever seen the John Oliver skit where he was talking about how much information gets crammed on the screen for India based news channels? It's that, but in a control panel.

Francisco

Thanked by 1o_be_one