Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simple eCommerce software for selling in-game products
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Simple eCommerce software for selling in-game products

ServerServer Member
edited June 2020 in General

Hello,

I am seeking eCommerce software recommendations specifically to selling in-game products.

I am looking for a simple solution (choose product, quantity, in-game name, e-mail and check-out) and an Admin panel to follow up with the orders.

The eCommerce software should support major payment gateway (PayPal, G2A, Cryptocurrency), securely and cleanly coded.

Preferably to be self-hosted, open source.

I have looked into PrestaShop, OpenCart, but they seems too sophisticated for my needs and will probably take a long time to learn and set-up the store. I was looking at WooCommerce but I don't fancy the idea of running a cart as a plugin on WordPress.

I hope there's a simpler solution out there.

Thanks!

Comments

• MoofieMoofie Member

Selly.gg or Shoppy.gg would fit your needs, they have an API so you can code it into your own website or use theirs, however it is not self hosted.

Thanked by 1Server
  • Shoppy.gg works great for me. Their only fees are 4% from any crypto transactions, and when using anything like paypal, default paypal fees apply. It's not self-hosted but has a pretty easy-to-integrate API.

Thanked by 1Server
  • You can do this with Wisecp and you can host it yourself. Just create a package with a download link or attachment; they will get access after they pay.

• @PineappleBox said:
    Shoppy.gg works great for me. Their only fees are 4% from any crypto transactions, and when using anything like paypal, default paypal fees apply. It's not self-hosted but has a pretty easy-to-integrate API.

How are the recent experiences with Shoppy.gg? I created a test-sale for $0.05 in LTC, and everything worked except that I didn't receive the payment in my wallet. When I open a Ticket it gives an Error.

I want to sell "a code" for $1 and get paid in Litecoin, without minimum or monthly fee.

This discussion has been closed.