Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In-WHMCS VPS Control Panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

In-WHMCS VPS Control Panel

SlmanSlman Member

Hello!

I see some hosts have their VPS controls in their WHMCS, to be exact, in their "My Services" page, how can I implement this with my own vps's?

Thanks!

Comments

• Ah the Joy of summer,
    Oh my the kids are lost!
    Don't worry dear parents,
    They are becoming Summer Host.

They will come here and post,
    They will act like they are a host,
    They won't bother to google,
    Because reading is too much trouble.

Here comes summer,
    Where the energy is high,
    This comes with no surprise,
    The End is Neigh!

Thanked by 1vovler
  • imokimok Member

WHMCS, like any other popular systems, maintain a marketplace for extensions/plugins.

So it depends on the control panel/hypervisor you are using. The most populars are SolusVM and Virtualizor.

Both are pieces of shit according to providers, but they keep using them to keep us as customers in the low end world.

ProxCP is another control panel (for Proxmox) that has WHMCS integration.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

You can use Virtualizor. They are much better than SolusVM and update frequently.

Virtualizor has WHMCS Module, and You need to install it on your WHMCS and configure it.

But if you are new then try to read more and more tutorials and solve technical issues.

Thanked by 1hary
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Virtualizor does have more features available on the WHMCS side but the headaches that come from this control panel are not worth it. Use SolusVM and if you really need the additional features included WHMCS side you can try this module from ModulesGarden: https://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/solusvm-extended-vps

• SlmanSlman Member

@Hassan said:
    Virtualizor does have more features available on the WHMCS side but the headaches that come from this control panel are not worth it. Use SolusVM and if you really need the additional features included WHMCS side you can try this module from ModulesGarden: https://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/solusvm-extended-vps

Can I use solusvm inside WHMCS without the module?

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@Slman said:

@Hassan said:

Can I use solusvm inside WHMCS without the module?

Yes, you can use the free module that is provided by SolusVM/WHMCS themselves: https://docs.whmcs.com/SolusVM

It just doesn't include every single feature that is available in the full SolusVM control panel

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

This summer is too hot :)

• I think the OP is asking "How can I provide my customers ability to control their VMs & perform basic functions such as start, stop, reboot, install/reinstall etc via WHMCS?"

All you need for that is default Virtualizor/SolusVM module for WHMCS, no external or custom coded modules are needed unless you want some added functionality not present in the default modules.

• SlmanSlman Member

@Shoaib_A said:
    I think the OP is asking "How can I provide my customers ability to control their VMs & perform basic functions such as start, stop, reboot, install/reinstall etc via WHMCS?"

All you need for that is default Virtualizor/SolusVM module for WHMCS, no external or custom coded modules are needed unless you want some added functionality not present in the default modules.

I am sorry, my bad. Yes, I meant what you said exactly. Thank you.

• edited June 2020

I would suggest to take a look at this company: https://www.modulesgarden.com/
    Support is fast and really professional. Their modules are a bit expensive when you compare it to others. But you wouldn't regret it.

• vivithemagevivithemage Member, Host Rep

Yes OP, you can use SolusVM whmcs module. It does lack some features that the full panel has. They also haven't updated it in over a year or so. I asked if they were planning on updating it further and they had no comment if they were or were not.

• @vivithemage said:
    Yes OP, you can use SolusVM whmcs module. It does lack some features that the full panel has. They also haven't updated it in over a year or so. I asked if they were planning on updating it further and they had no comment if they were or were not.

SolusVM is pretty much a dead project and they've openly said for a while that they'll only be doing security updates now - Work is focused on SolusIO which I would fully expect that they'll be trying to push their customers onto sooner or later.

• LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2020

The Virtualizor module for WHMCS is great. I have not had any problems with Virtualizor. I have been testing it for several weeks and everything seems to work as expected. I don't know about any bugs or problems.

I had been using SolusVM for many years but feel that there is no more development anymore.

• BloomVPSBloomVPS Member, Patron Provider

Agreed with LittleCreek. Their documentation is pretty bad, but once it's up and running it's been smooth sailing. And the WHMCS module is great. It gives a bunch of functionality in the control panel but my clients all seem to prefer the Virtualizor panel.