Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Control Panel of the Year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Control Panel of the Year

SlmanSlman Member

Hello!

I always heard about Virtualizor and SolusVM as the best and most popular VPS control panels, I used both as a client and as a provider, I like both, but its time to move on. What's your guy's opinions on the best VPS panel of this year? regarding looks, functionality, and simplicity?

Thanks!

Thanked by 1o_be_one

Comments

• Solus.io looks really good on the paper. But in the lowend industry, $5/core licensing is not going to cut it.

Which moves you to virtualizor, they have improved a lot over the span of last couple year. The new client end UI is nice. When it works, it just works. If it doesn't, well you can open a ticket and usual response time is within 24 hours, which might not be the most convenient option for many. There will be some language barrier. Live support is a hit or miss, if you get Arbaaz on chat, he is the man.

Serves us well, mostly because it works for us and we have seen almost all the hiccups to a point, we have a rough idea of where to look at.

There's Fleios: https://fleio.com/ really promising. I liked what I saw when I was messing with Openstack.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • SlmanSlman Member

@seriesn said:
    Solus.io looks really good on the paper. But in the lowend industry, $5/core licensing is not going to cut it.

Which moves you to virtualizor, they have improved a lot over the span of last couple year. The new client end UI is nice. When it works, it just works. If it doesn't, well you can open a ticket and usual response time is within 24 hours, which might not be the most convenient option for many. There will be some language barrier. Live support is a hit or miss, if you get Arbaaz on chat, he is the man.

Serves us well, mostly because it works for us and we have seen almost all the hiccups to a point, we have a rough idea of where to look at.

There's Fleios: https://fleio.com/ really promising. I liked what I saw when I was messing with Openstack.

Solus.io looks amazing but the pricing kills it, lets say I get an 8 core cpu, 40$??? too much in my opinion.

Regarding virtualizor, Arbaaz really helped me, I can never thank him enough, we used to talk daily for hours and hours to setup everything.

Fleio's expensive too :(

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited June 2020

@Slman said:

@seriesn said:
    Solus.io looks really good on the paper. But in the lowend industry, $5/core licensing is not going to cut it.

Solus.io looks amazing but the pricing kills it, lets say I get an 8 core cpu, 40$??? too much in my opinion.

Regarding virtualizor, Arbaaz really helped me, I can never thank him enough, we used to talk daily for hours and hours to setup everything.

Fleio's expensive too :(

Arbaaz is the man and I love my interactions with him. Straight to the point and knows what the heck is going on. @virtualizor If you are reading this, my man deserves a raise or give me an option to tip him.

Fleio isn't too expensive for what it brings. $1/core is still acceptable for a stable and solid product. I mean of course, if you have higher core server (24-48 etc), it can get pretty "pricey", but those servers are usually more dense too.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • It's not my product, but I can recommend cipi.sh

It's great
    I don't know why
    but it's good

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    It's not my product, but I can recommend cipi.sh

It's great
    I don't know why
    but it's good

Full managed? Ok?

Thanked by 1SCAM_DONT_BUY
  • @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    It's not my product, but I can recommend cipi.sh

It's great
    I don't know why
    but it's good

😆

• I love virtualizor, though it has many bugs but works for me.

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

Support & value of money: Virtualizor
    Stability & value of money: Solusvm (backdated)
    Solus.io: Price high and still missing lots of features.

• SlmanSlman Member

So, what I get from this discussion that Virtualizor is the better than others, for now.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Solus.io looks good, but it's not ready yet when I played with the trial version.

Fleio looks another good option, and it has billing built in - but it's not the cheapest either.

• Nobody mentioned VMmanager v6, it's not so bad, we're using it on a few nodes and we're pretty happy about it. Those guys made something simple, modern.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • I've checked few panels, and i like what Virtualizor offers. Just i'm worried about bugs they seems to have!

SolusVM is the default solution, but seen some people complaining about pricing changes for example.

Fleio is for another industry imho, like it's really related to OpenStack so something more for high volume servers, and maybe a better fit for hour billing.

VMmanager looks really interesting to me. I would like to try it, but no module yet for Blesta, for example.

I hear about cipi since few days only, i feel like it's more for a private/personal use.

• PineappleBoxPineappleBox Member
    edited June 2020

SCAM_DONT_BUY said: It's not my product, but I can recommend cipi.sh

It's great
    I don't know why
    but it's good

WOW! Great product!

Thanked by 1SCAM_DONT_BUY
  • IvanIvan Member
    edited June 2020

Hopping onto this thread to ask the same question. If one were to pick between VMmanager 6 and Virtualizor, which would you pick?

Looking to deploy something for about 1000 users. Despite Virtualizor's subpar admin UI and the aforementioned bugs, I feel like it's the winner here because it has a lot of features. While VMmanager 6 looks nice and is very simple, I'm afraid its lack of features may hold me back at some point.

Or at this scale should I be looking at something else completely?

Thanked by 1o_be_one