Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a host to replace my shardhost VM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a host to replace my shardhost VM

In Texas connected @ 1 Gbps
at least 400 GB of monthly traffic, 128 MB of ram,10 GB of disk space
Preferably on KVM

for < $15/year if it's a reputable host, otherwise paid monthly or quarterly.

Thanked by 1joshin

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2013

2 Cores

128MB RAM

10GB SSD Disk

500GB @ 1Gbps

Dallas Tx

OpenVZ

$15 per year.

2 Cores

256MB RAM

15GB SSD Disk

500GB @ 1Gbps

Dallas Tx

OpenVZ

$24 per year.

This also includes our standard features: Rage4 DNS and backups with Offloaded SQL

Do note that there will be an IP change coming up as we move to owned IP space and hardware.

If you have any questions just let me know

• @black said:
    In Texas connected @ 1 Gbps
    at least 400 GB of monthly traffic, 128 MB of ram,10 GB of disk space
    Preferably on KVM

for < $15/year if it's a reputable host, otherwise paid monthly or quarterly.

Might be worth waiting to see if anyone can rescue your VPS before you sign up for another service...

• blackblack Member
    edited November 2013

Downtime isn't really my thing but I guess I'll give it a day or so before I go with another provider. Keep the offers coming :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Ryan made an offer in the other thread to consider picking up anyone for the remainder of their term, so long as it wasn't an insane unsustainable deal. Should hit him up :)

• @ryanarp had a yearly offer for KVM, but I can't seem to find it. I know this is OVZ, but this is a heck of a VPS (in my opinion). He also uses that crazy insane BW from Incero!!!

Catalyst Host

• 1 CPU Core
    • 128MB RAM
    • 128MB vSwap
    • 50GB RAID10 Diskspace
    • 1000GB Bandwidth
    • 1Gbps Port Speed
    • 1 IPv4 Address
    • OpenVZ/SolusVM

$17/Year | Order Link

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

Thanks @connercg, I was just thinking I need to find this plan and link it :)

• openvz and Xen in Dallas. The 128MB ovz is $15.50 annually and the 192MB is $19 annually
    https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php?gid=18

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Due to problems with Incero, we cannot provide rDNS for parts of the IPs in Dallas. We also didnt receive the long promised IPv6 allocations.
    So, if you need those you should better go with another provider in Dallas.

• p> @Maounique said:

Due to problems with Incero, we cannot provide rDNS for parts of the IPs in Dallas. We also didnt receive the long promised IPv6 allocations.

Sounds like Cogent IPs :p

We have IPv6 and rDNS in Dallas.

@Maounique said:

You guys are in Dallas now? Nice!

@jarland said:
    You guys are in Dallas now? Nice!

Yeah, but it is not going as planned, we will have to look for another location for iwstack, any hints ?

• @Maounique said:
    Yeah, but it is not going as planned, we will have to look for another location for iwstack, any hints ?

Dallas isn't good?

@Maounique said:

Talked to Ryan any about it? Honestly, he's probably the most genuine guy I know. If anything can be done to help, he can and will. Btw, not sure about Dallas, but I've had some awesome experiences with CyrusOne here in Houston.

edited November 2013

Well, BW and all is perfect, this is why we choose it in the first place however things are moving very slowly, we should've had IPv6 for months for example. Didnt expect this and other things, India will probably be first as Salvatore is working very well with leapswitch, lets see if TATA will also do their share.

• Ditto. I'm hunting for the same sort of VPS