Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Checkout @Raindog308's first tutorial on LEB!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Checkout @Raindog308's first tutorial on LEB!

jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hi Guys,

As part of our paid content bounty program @Raindog308 has been writing tutorials and op-eds for LowEndBox (woot!) and he's created some really awesome. So far we have his tutorials scheduled between today and early 2021 with more on the way (about 1 per week).

You can check out his first tutorial here: https://lowendbox.com/blog/from-zero-to-encrypted-with-nginx-and-lets-encrypt/

Topic: From Zero to Encrypted With nginx and Let’s Encrypt

I think you'll find both the topics and content of the tutorials to be quite advanced, accurate, and helpful. They are all very well put together.

A big thanks to @Raindog308 for his contribution.

Thanked by 2vovler Element

Comments

• vovlervovler Member
    edited May 2020

If the purpose is SEO and having a decent CTR from google and other search engines I recommend you to describe the topic with more detail in the title.

Something like:
    "Free SSL with NGINX and LetsEncrypt on Debian 10"

But I'm not a SEO expert, very far from it, I'm just saying on what I'm more likely to click if I'm looking for help.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@vovler said:
    If the purpose is SEO and having a decent CTR from google and other search engines I recommend you to describe the topic with more detail in the title.

Something like:
    "Free SSL with NGINX and LetsEncrypt on Debian 10"

But I'm not a SEO expert, very far from it, I'm just saying on what I'm more likely to click if I'm looking for help.

Great suggestion, thank you! Fixed. Also added some tagging.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I've also added an authors plugin to LowEndBox this morning so now it's easy to search by author for content along with a little bio and some social links.