Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ovh staff are retarded
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ovh staff are retarded

stouferzstouferz Member
edited May 2020 in General

Zero tech experience or even life for that matter. I understand you get what you paid for but im surprised that these fools dont have stop watches reminding them when to breath again.

Thanked by 1serversHQ

Comments

• Still better than Facebook.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Woah calm down, what triggered you? Is it because you run Windows 10 on OVH VPS?

• SCAM_DONT_BUY said: Still better than Facebook.

Welp. Even GVH is better than facebook at this point.

• It's 2020 and you're still using that word eh? Are you 12?

• @stouferz Can I call you stupid or you'll prefer to be called an idiot? :)

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Have you asked to sort out issue with your server? Are you aware that OVH is self managed service? Do you understand what the self managed service mean?

Thanked by 1o_be_one

@FAT32 said:
    Woah calm down, what triggered you? Is it because you run Windows 10 on OVH VPS?

It’s sounds like he asked for technical support

• claims ovh has "Zero tech experience" and yet you cant self manage a single windows instance.... something seems off here but i don't have enough life experience to figure it out...

Thanked by 1o_be_one

OP just deleted subject and post.

My recommendation to OP, to get a full managed service pay more than peanuts and the technician support team will help with all aspects of managing server.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • I guess people never read rules

Things Everyone Hates and Things We Do Not Allow

• Creating a thread and then editing the content to remove it, replace it with "delete please", or something like that.
    Thanked by 2o_be_one TimboJones
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
  • OVH is a self managed host which means you have to do the work to protect yourself and fix bugs etc.

• Sometime customers can be retarded too, here's an example :/ ... Sorry for you!

I hate also the way OVH handle support, it's like non existing at all and it's a real issue when you run into problem that are not related to your use. You know like if you don't call you may have an answer in 1 or 2 weeks, and if you call maybe you will get someone taking your request seriously but meh ; you are not the customer that is paying more than 1000$ / month (this amount is an example, not reality) so you are not interesting :/. It's because also of false positive support requests that customers with true requests have hard time to get answer/help when it's legitimate. I think OVH is too big today and deal more with quantity over quality. Most of their tech are crazy awesome people with ton knowledge, but they lack a lot user experience understanding too ; you just need to see how fucked is the OVH panel! Ok i go too far away ahah :p.

Here also with all the awesome behavior of few providers, they run into a ton of "user side issue" support requests ; sometime i don't know how you are able to deal with all these requests but i feel lucky to deal with you since any request is taken serious and quick.

Whatever, good luck. Probably you will understand that the Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair here when you will try to do the same with another provider :).

• Looking over your previous threads I'm going to make an assumption and join the others in saying, you bought an unmanaged product so you can't expect management from OVH.

Thanked by 1o_be_one