Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS in Los Angeles - Sharktech Datacenter - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS in Los Angeles - Sharktech Datacenter

13»

Comments

• HostMemHostMem Member

Seems like this one will not go anywhere. People who believe him keep using his services.
    People who dont believe him keep saying stuff and hopefully dont use his services because if you say something bad and make racknerd going down but did put money in there, thats gonna be a really bad choice.

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

TimboJones said: You're woefully being out argued here (Dustin has been pretty responsive in answering questions several times in the past and you've added nothing new) and you just appear to be harassing Dustin, not sparing poor souls from losing money.

I don't have to add anything new. Can you read? I'M NOT THE ONE WHO HAS TO DEFEND HIMSELF FOR RUNNING A SCAM COMPANY, SO LEAVE ME ALONE AND GTFO. You're annoying as fuck and appearing in every single topic on LET. Are you bored?

Irony is that you can't fucking read because you keep harping on the same nonsense AND DON'T GET IT. You DO have to provide evidence, you fucking stupid cunt.

"It has come to our attention that there have been certain inappropriate activities going on within our organization which has lead us to initiate a criminal investigation. The Company takes these activities very seriously and is taking immediate actions to deal with them appropriately. The issue that has come up has no direct effect on your account or services, Rest assured that the Company has taken appropriate measures to protect itself and our valued customers, and your data and services remain safe and secure. We would like to notify you that effective immediately Dustin Cisneros and Adam Ng are no longer working for the Company."

Edit: I also don't give a fuck about LET, nor you. Fuck this place, fuck everyone. Thanks.
    And eat bamboos.

Ugh, you think that's proof or evidence? GTFO. So fuck off. Seriously, just fuck right the fuck off.

• TimboJones said: Ugh, you think that's proof or evidence? GTFO. So fuck off. Seriously, just fuck right the fuck off.

Enjoy their service and leave me alone. Thank you. :)

• @jar said:
    I would have never drank the free Red Bull if I thought a paranoid schizophrenic would have been posting a conspiracy theory about it years and years later, and I would have never posted about it if it was a bribe for any treatment (except to shame whoever tried). Like my integrity is only worth a 24 pack of Red Bull. Not even a week’s worth of it at that point in time. Flattering as it may be for someone to even have theories about me, I’m still no one special, and the creepiness outweighs it.

Why are you so aggressive? What happened to you?

Did I lie about red bull? Maybe you wouldn't remember everything especially how many people were scammed by Delimeter after all.

Did I say something about you personally (paranoid schizophrenic?) ?

Maybe what I have said is real and you just trying to make me look like "paranoid schizophrenic"?

Take care of your healthty cpanel/directadmin email hosting business and be nice next time: you are representing a busines here after all.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited May 2020

@alexvolk said:

@jar said:
    I would have never drank the free Red Bull if I thought a paranoid schizophrenic would have been posting a conspiracy theory about it years and years later, and I would have never posted about it if it was a bribe for any treatment (except to shame whoever tried). Like my integrity is only worth a 24 pack of Red Bull. Not even a week’s worth of it at that point in time. Flattering as it may be for someone to even have theories about me, I’m still no one special, and the creepiness outweighs it.

Why are you so aggressive? What happened to you?

I’m not aggressive, I’m genuinely creeped out that I have a stalker.

Did I lie about red bull? Maybe you wouldn't remember everything especially how many people were scammed by Delimeter after all.

I don’t remember anything about them scamming, but even if I’m just forgetting that part it wasn’t my job to fix, an admin could never undo actions by a host that wasn’t even present. As I recall they disappeared from here entirely.

What more did you want from me, to make myself vomit up years old Red Bull and take a flight to hunt them down? Did you want me to not share when hosts I bought services from did cool things? Did you want me to go back and delete the post if I didn’t like their actions later? What even would have pleased you and made you not follow me around with these accusations for the next decade? Nothing? Was this just destiny?

There’s a host here that sends gifts to all their new customers, why do you not stalk them? Do you believe that the ability to edit posts and ban people meant that I can’t be a customer like them?

From day one what I brought to the table was honesty and transparency. When someone sent me a gift, I posted it. My honesty and transparency have fueled your conspiracy theory for the greater part of a decade and yes, it bothers me.

Did I say something about you personally (paranoid schizophrenic?) ?

Yes, you made an accusation toward my character based on your inaccurate assumptions.

Maybe what I have said is real and you just trying to make me look like "paranoid schizophrenic"?

You’ve fabricated a villain in your mind with my name and face, that is the entirety of what you’ve done.

Take care of your healthty cpanel/directadmin email hosting business and be nice next time: you are representing a busines here after all.

Correct. A business that relies on my integrity, which I will defend to the grave. It’s my most marketable skill, and you’d happily see it traded for a few mixed drinks. I, however, would not. Not then, not now.

• @jar okay, sorry about my negative feelings.

I remember, you once said that if one day I will be nice you'd just forgotten everything bad I have said, so here I go.

Peace? :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@alexvolk said:
    @jar okay, sorry about my negative feelings.

I remember, you once said that if one day I will be nice you'd just forgotten everything bad I have said, so here I go.

Peace? :)

Agreed, forgotten and I look forward to better memories :smile:

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • We cannot control what threads are displayed on the first page, the LET users do. And we love it!