Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone transfer a website for a radio station for me for a fee?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone transfer a website for a radio station for me for a fee?

yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

I was requested to transfer a website to my server.
(It has a message board with the admin id & passwd lost. If they are not recoverable, you can make a simple msge board like the current. Or just delete it).

Website is in Korean, but it might not matter much because most of them are icons.

And I would like it to be easily editable so that anyone can manage it (uploading new videos or pics, etc). While transferring, if you can make a suggestion about the website and/or change some formats/layouts for me, it will be appreciated.

I will give you full ftp credentials.
The fee is $50.00 ($25 now+$25 when done).

Comments

• On which control panel currently website is hosted? Which is the new control panel where site is supposed to be migrated?

Please share more details here or at https://svenhost.com/portal/contact.php

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@PhilTechie said:
    On which control panel currently website is hosted? Which is the new control panel where site is supposed to be migrated?

Please share more details here or at https://svenhost.com/portal/contact.php

Sorry. Already working on with someone else.
    Thank you.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

5:17 PM request posted.

5:37 PM answered.

.. which was too late?!

Wow, that was pretty quick. :)

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@dfroe said:
    5:17 PM request posted.

5:37 PM answered.

.. which was too late?!

Wow, that was pretty quick. :)

As a matter of fact, in about 5 minutes.

Thank you.