Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quickie $2 USD monthly vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quickie $2 USD monthly vps

creepcreep Member

Long time no see.. its been a while, been fighting COVID19 since February.

Apparently all my vps were off due to being unpaid as I find its unnecessary. Also I need to focus on work (i work in non-IT sector, fcuk covid). But I realize i still need one vps to run for my znc and personal vpn.

I know I can just find it myself but its better if i get offers from the thread.

just need 1 IPV4, something 10GB storage, 512MB RAM, dont care bout bandwidth but 200GB to be safe, with good connectivity to SEA. (perhaps LA location, SG is a dream).

thanks.

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Why not to use VPN services? Example: Windscribe start from $1 per location per month.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

This appears to require prepay (still not a bad deal at all) and best of all it's in LA so that's a good find.

I realize finding a $2 USD monthly VPS is near impossible so it's a great thread to help build the list of providers offering at this price point.

This reminds me of https://lowendbox.com/blog/2-usd-vps-cheap-vps-under-2-month/ which we happen to be listed, and also require prepay to achieve such a low price. Within that list you'll find HostSlim and JustHost.ru who offer VPS under $2 USD without prepay, though it is not in the desired location.

I would love to see the list of these providers build.

Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@dustinc said:

This appears to require prepay (still not a bad deal at all) and best of all it's in LA so that's a good find.

I realize finding a $2 USD monthly VPS is near impossible so it's a great thread to help build the list of providers offering at this price point.

This reminds me of https://lowendbox.com/blog/2-usd-vps-cheap-vps-under-2-month/ which we happen to be listed, and also require prepay to achieve such a low price. Within that list you'll find HostSlim and JustHost.ru who offer VPS under $2 USD without prepay, though it is not in the desired location.

I would love to see the list of these providers build.

There’s also the good ol’ slices going for $2/mth.

• Get a slice with @Francisco
    VPS start from 2$ & Ryzen

• seriesnseriesn Member

Thanks my man!

@creep Join the family and take a Byte or get a slice from @Francisco :)

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@creep said:
    Long time no see.. its been a while, been fighting COVID19 since February.

Apparently all my vps were off due to being unpaid as I find its unnecessary. Also I need to focus on work (i work in non-IT sector, fcuk covid). But I realize i still need one vps to run for my znc and personal vpn.

I know I can just find it myself but its better if i get offers from the thread.

just need 1 IPV4, something 10GB storage, 512MB RAM, dont care bout bandwidth but 200GB to be safe, with good connectivity to SEA. (perhaps LA location, SG is a dream).

thanks.

Our price is $3/month but maybe that's OK:

NVME-KVM-1024
    Las Vegas, NV and Miami, FL

1024MB RAM
    12GB NVMe Space
    4TB Bandwidth Per Month
    1 CPU Cores
    1 IPv4 Address
    /64 IPv6 Subnet
    1 Gbit Port
    $2.99 Per Month

Vegas Order Link: https://hostodo.com/portal/cart.php?a=add&pid=228/?billingcycle=monthly

Looking Glass: lv.hostodo.com