Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Letbox VPS B3 (2*CPU, 8G RAM, 100G SSD+ 3T Block Storage) for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Letbox VPS B3 (2*CPU, 8G RAM, 100G SSD+ 3T Block Storage) for transfer

Letbox VPS B3 (2*CPU, 8G RAM, 100G SSD+ 3T Block Storage) for transfer.

1. Based Letbox B3 plan (7$/Mo), I added RAM and SSD; Now annual is 130.2$ total.
  2. Bandwidth is 5T/Mo, with G port.
  3. Next due date is 10/24/2020, with 5.7 Mon left
  4. Transfer price is 65$, with transfer fee included.

Contact me via TG:
https://t.me/bricstd

Comments

• $1

• ExabyteExabyte Member

@mtsbatalha said:
    $1

I'd like buy 1000 pcs for price 1$ :)

• ExabyteExabyte Member

Maybe the 3T disk is too large...

• Can this be used for private tracker torrenting?

• I'm curious, when you pay annually for a LETBOX, what happens when you downgrade a feature? Does it credit you a prorated amount for the remainder of the year? I think for the most part, the 100GB NVMe upgrade is a waste and can probably knock $20-$30 off a year and make it more attractive. My VPS about the same but with no upgraded NVMe and its like $108/year.

• edited May 2020

@TimboJones said:
    I'm curious, when you pay annually for a LETBOX, what happens when you downgrade a feature? Does it credit you a prorated amount for the remainder of the year? I think for the most part, the 100GB NVMe upgrade is a waste and can probably knock $20-$30 off a year and make it more attractive. My VPS about the same but with no upgraded NVMe and its like $108/year.

They don't allow upgrade/downgrade during the contract term. May be when you are renewing, you can ask.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@greattomeetyou said:

@TimboJones said:
    I'm curious, when you pay annually for a LETBOX, what happens when you downgrade a feature? Does it credit you a prorated amount for the remainder of the year? I think for the most part, the 100GB NVMe upgrade is a waste and can probably knock $20-$30 off a year and make it more attractive. My VPS about the same but with no upgraded NVMe and its like $108/year.

They don't allow upgrade/downgrade during the contract term. May be when you are renewing, you can ask.

Hello,

We do now but Disk need to be formatted if you are going to do downgrade for the Disk. KVM disk can’t be downgraded without reinstalling the VPs. That’s why we said no but if you ok you can go ahead.

Thanks

Thanked by 2TimboJones bdl
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@TimboJones said:

Auto credit balances deposited to your account but downgrade the disk can”t be done without reinstalling. KVM won’t allowing resize down.

Thanked by 2bdl TimboJones