Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel QUOTA Problem
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel QUOTA Problem

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,
Bought A VPS from INIZ Recently having 2 Gigs of Ram, 1 Gb vSwap, 4 Cores, 100 GB Space.

Installed cPanel after hard work because there is some issue with the CentOS 6 ISO Template (32 Bit). However, now the problem is QUOTA shows 'unlimited' in every user Account. I googled & tried all the possible solution but nothing could solve this issue.

Anyone knows, what to do with a OpenVZ VPS on cPanel to fix this Unlimited Quota Problem ?

Thanks, Everyone. :)

Thanked by 1ztec

Comments

• IxamHostingIxamHosting Member
    edited November 2013

Tell them to activate second level quotas on your container.

This needs to be done at the Host Node, so you cannot solve this yourself.

• You need to get INIZ to enable disk_quota in their nodes OpenVZ config.

• I'm actually having the exact same problem as you. Opened a ticket linking to this topic. Hope they'll "fix" this.

Thanks for bringing this up.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited November 2013

Yes second level needs to activated, open ticket to support and we'll get it sorted out. Simply requesting quota to be enabled will fix any trouble you may be having and is not a issuer per say.

@ehostlab I see your ticket, will update shortly.

• submit a ticket that say you need vzquota to be activated :)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Thanks All for your helpful mind. I thought the problem was from My End. Is it very nuch normal for OpenVZ VPS's?

@IxamHosting @INIZ @tuguhost @ztec @rmlhhd

• ztecztec Member
    edited November 2013

Yes pretty much normal, it has now been fixed though. For my node.
    Iniz is a great provider.

EDIT: VM SPECIFIC NOT NODE.

• For those who do not know how to fix it here is an article telling you how..

http://easylinuxalways.blogspot.com/2013/03/quota-unlimited-issue-in-cpanel-openvz.html

I figured I'd post it up for people who run their own nodes but don't know how to fix the problem.

• As suggested please ticket and ask for vzquota to be activated for your account. Restart your VPS when done and enable quota support in cPanel

@peppr said:
    As suggested please ticket and ask for vzquota to be activated for your account. Restart your VPS when done and enable quota support in cPanel

Already Done :) Thanks.

@ztec said:

Which Node you are hosted on ?

• @ztec said:

It's not node specific 'issue', but VM specific option which is manually set on request.

Thanked by 1ztec
  • @INIZ said:

It's not node specific 'issue', but VM specific option which is manually set on request.

Thanks for clarifying that :)