Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colocation with DDOS protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colocation with DDOS protection

13371337 Member

Hi guys!

I was wondering if there is any other colocation in the US and EU that has large DDOS protection?

Currently looking at Voxility, Fiberhub and Psychz. Is there anymore out there you would suggest?

• 1U with 1Gbps unmetered bandwidth (0.25KW)
  • Half to full rack with 10Gbps unmetered bandwidth (2KW)

Thanks for the help guys and have a good one!

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Fiberhub is good people.

Francisco

Thanked by 11337
  • Vox and psychz protection in my personal experience is only "better than nothing". Any real attack and you'll be down.

Thanked by 11337
  • Thanked by 21337 AlexJones
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@1337 said:
    Hi guys!

I was wondering if there is any other colocation in the US and EU that has large DDOS protection?

Currently looking at Voxility, Fiberhub and Psychz. Is there anymore out there you would suggest?

• 1U with 1Gbps unmetered bandwidth (0.25KW)
    • Half to full rack with 10Gbps unmetered bandwidth (2KW)

Thanks for the help guys and have a good one!

My vote for Serverius in case of EU location.
    But to get a larger and powerful DDos protection you have to pay.

Thanked by 11337
  • 13371337 Member

Thanks @ViridWeb

Any other high DDOS protection colocation providers in the US?

• koliekolie Member

I had good luck with spartan host for colocation + ddos in the past. Not sure what your budget is. I only had a couple U with them previously.

• 13371337 Member

@kolie said:
    I had good luck with spartan host for colocation + ddos in the past. Not sure what your budget is. I only had a couple U with them previously.

Thank you, looks like they are resellers.

Any colocation providers around New York with DDOS protection?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2020

@1337 said:

They literally use their own hardware and network. You should at least check their site first.

If you're looking for someone who runs their own DDoS appliances/filters and has like 500Gbps of transit, good luck besides OVH, Voxility, and maybe RSNet. Many companies throughout the US who offer protection are low capacity or use Vox.

• 13371337 Member

@MikeA said:

@1337 said:

They literally use their own hardware and network. You should at least check their site first.

If you're looking for someone who runs their own DDoS appliances/filters and has like 500Gbps of transit, good luck besides OVH, Voxility, and maybe RSNet. Many companies throughout the US who offer protection are low capacity or use Vox.

Thank you for info!

Regarding Spartan host, I was talking about their colocation packages which they are using Psychz.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@1337 said:
    Regarding Spartan host, I was talking about their colocation packages which they are using Psychz.

Did they tell you that? It seems odd that they would resell colocation when they have their own cab space.