Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you guys think when you hear about following offers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How do you guys think when you hear about following offers?

EASEAS Member

Hi, I would like to ask for your feeling if you see the following offers for shared hosting.

• OpenLiteSpeed Server
    ** Unlimited Bandwidth
    *** 3Gbps Max Download Speed
    **** Anti DDoS Protection
    ***** Dedicated IPs $5/Mo

PHP version available : 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4

Starter:
~~~~
3 GB Nvme
1 Domain

$2.88/Mo (Yearly)
$1.88/Mo (3 Years)

Basic:

10GB Nvme
3 Domains

$6.88 (Yearly)
$5 (3 Years)

Advanced:

35GB Nvme
10 Domains

$18.88 (Yearly)
$15 (3 Years)

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

Orgasm maybe!! :trollface:

• People are gonna make you run out of your unlimited BW and laugh at your face.

• EASEAS Member

@ViridWeb I'm just asking for peoples feeling when they see the price and details, i'm not selling any service here....

@EAS said:
    @ViridWeb I'm just asking for peoples feeling when they see the price and details, i'm not selling any service here....

Dedicated IP at $5 is insane

• EASEAS Member

@SCAM_DONT_BUY um.... The bandwidth is really unlimited lol... not something like over 1tb will slower or additional price... but if they are using up most of the 3Gbps all the time.. maybe will soft-limit their speed to make sure others can use

• EASEAS Member

@ViridWeb too cheap or too expensive?

@EAS said:
    @SCAM_DONT_BUY um.... The bandwidth is really unlimited lol... not something like over 1tb will slower or additional price... but if they are using up most of the 3Gbps all the time.. maybe will soft-limit their speed to make sure others can use

Nothing is unlimited. Everything has limitations. But that's totally sufficient for shared hosting.

@EAS said:
    @ViridWeb too cheap or too expensive?

That's definitely expensive. If it's yours then maybe $2 is fine. Sometimes $3 maybe

• EASEAS Member

@ViridWeb seems like I'll have to buy a block of ip then... since I'm borrowing them from my friend and the cost will be 3/mo/ip, if I'm not earning from it, it doesn't worth to provide this service...

• Unlimited = unlimited. No limitations. If it's not unlimited then don't advertise it as.

Simple.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • EASEAS Member
    edited May 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY Unlimited bandwidth, not unlimited speed lol... such as if I limited the speed to 500Mbps, but it's still unlimited bandwidth, as their connection will still not get banned after they transfer over any amount of data.

@EAS said:
    @ViridWeb seems like I'll have to buy a block of ip then... since I'm borrowing them from my friend and the cost will be 3/mo/ip, if I'm not earning from it, it doesn't worth to provide this service...

No one will give you $5 for an IP except spammers.
    Then your friend will kick you A**s and ask those IPs back

• It depends your network quality , if only regarding the price, just so so

• Personally, I don't think that a 3gpbs download speed on shared hosting would be a good selling point. It's likely to attract customers who are more likely to abuse the service.

I do like that you're using LiteSpeed instead of Apache. It might make the hosting a little bit more of a niche offering for some people, but that's not a bad thing. If I was in the market for shared hosting, I do know that a non-apache solution would be a big selling point for me. :)

• Tony40Tony40 Member

Dedicated IPs $5/Mo is a NO, too much! ... 3 Years contract in hosting is a Red Flag.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • MavelliMavelli Member

I don't get about the dedicated IPs, don't VPS providers often offer IPs for $1-$2 each? or are those non-dedicated? That means shared? o.O

• EASEAS Member

Hey guys, thanks for all the replies and suggestions.

@allen314 I'll provide credit card free trial for customers to test the speed and etc.

@Tony40 I guess I'll buy myself a block of ip to lower the price. And the three year option isn't select on default , but it's avaible in the option . The default will be 1 Year.

@DarthApple Yes, litespeed is so good. That's the reason why I'm always using my own server to host websites. But since I'm planning to upgrade my servers, that's why I'm planning to sell my performances which are that I didn't use.

@Mavelli I seldom use VPS so I didn't know about the price. I'm just adding $2 to the cost and I guess I'll now buy a block of IP to lower the cost instead of borrowing them from my friend.

• Can this get any worse?

• koliekolie Member

Make sure you AUP has something to say about people who think your unlimited bandwidth offer is AYCO unlimited bandwidth.

• @EAS said:

@allen314 I'll provide credit card free trial for customers to test the speed and etc.

@Tony40 I guess I'll buy myself a block of ip to lower the price. And the three year option isn't select on default , but it's avaible in the option . The default will be 1 Year.

@DarthApple Yes, litespeed is so good. That's the reason why I'm always using my own server to host websites. But since I'm planning to upgrade my servers, that's why I'm planning to sell my performances which are that I didn't use.

@Mavelli I seldom use VPS so I didn't know about the price. I'm just adding $2 to the cost and I guess I'll now buy a block of IP to lower the cost instead of borrowing them from my friend.

Good, thank you and waiting for your news

• serveria_comserveria_com Member, Host Rep

The prices and also the specs are very competitive. And don't worry about the specs: you'll find out soon that: 1. Customers are in fact concerned about completely different things 2. Customers are very different and so are their requirements. You can't create a universal config everybody would love. Don't waste your time trying to do it. Good luck with your venture!

• I'll buy your first plan even if you limit it to 1GB bandwidth.

• Depending of the host i would not trust it for the quality if i need to host critical stuff. But, for something not critic, could fit perfectly.

Maybe check BuyShared since @Francisco already offer this kind of perks for this price range (and as a customer it's been amazing for the price!).

• EASEAS Member

@kolie said:
    Make sure you AUP has something to say about people who think your unlimited bandwidth offer is AYCO unlimited bandwidth.

Yes, will do, thanks

• EASEAS Member

@allen314 said:

@EAS said:

Good, thank you and waiting for your news

Hope so, being busy these few weeks, will do more research and hope starting in two months

• EASEAS Member

@serveria_com said:
    The prices and also the specs are very competitive. And don't worry about the specs: you'll find out soon that: 1. Customers are in fact concerned about completely different things 2. Customers are very different and so are their requirements. You can't create a universal config everybody would love. Don't waste your time trying to do it. Good luck with your venture!

Thanks bro

• EASEAS Member

@danielhm said:
    I'll buy your first plan even if you limit it to 1GB bandwidth.

Thanks, but I'll not start to sell it for now, I'll do this project after I finish my current one, But I'll put you to the waiting list if you wish

• EASEAS Member

@o_be_one said:
    Depending of the host i would not trust it for the quality if i need to host critical stuff. But, for something not critic, could fit perfectly.

Maybe check BuyShared since @Francisco already offer this kind of perks for this price range (and as a customer it's been amazing for the price!).

Great, I'll take a look when I've got time to.