Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap VPS Singapore Location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap VPS Singapore Location

edited April 2020 in Requests

I need to buy a cheap VPS Singapore Server with Usage Type: (ISP) Fixed Line ISP. Pls PM me.

Comments

• Specs required and budget would help?

• @WSCallum said:
    Specs required and budget would help?

Space as little as possible.

• @longthongnguyen said:

@WSCallum said:
    Specs required and budget would help?

Space as little as possible.

That's not helping us recommend at all. Tell us your budget, RAM, CPU, Bandwidth, Disk Space requirements and then maybe we'll be able to make some recommendations. Otherwise it'll be plucking numbers out of thin air.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

That's not helping us recommend at all.

I don't think anything will help you to recommend a Fixed Line ISP VPS, i.e. the one where you whois the IP and it pretends that this is a regular home broadband user.

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

We've very recently introduced the Singapore location to our VPS line-up. Singapore is available for both our traditional VPS Hosting and our Game VPS Hosting packages.

• @rm_ said:

That's not helping us recommend at all.

I don't think anything will help you to recommend a Fixed Line ISP VPS, i.e. the one where you whois the IP and it pretends that this is a regular home broadband user.

That's been added in since my replies... interesting!

• sonicsonic Veteran

@longthongnguyen said:
    I need to buy a cheap VPS Singapore Server with Usage Type: (ISP) Fixed Line ISP. Pls PM me.

It's impossible. Why do you need Fixed Line ISP? Illegal activities?

@EvolutionHost said:
    We've very recently introduced the Singapore location to our VPS line-up. Singapore is available for both our traditional VPS Hosting and our Game VPS Hosting packages.

+1. Good service & support!

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

You can take a look at our SSDPromo-1 or SSDPromo-2 here: https://greenkvm.com/
    Available in Singapore. Not a Fixed Line ISP though.

• someshzsomeshz Member, Host Rep

Linode

Thanked by 1tester6379
  • alibaba cloud

• @marythomas said:
    If you are looking for cheap VPS Singapore in Location. So I will recommend Serverwala data center. I am using from last 2 years. They are one of best VPS hosting providers. They offer high quality, fast, reliable, and secure web hosting server. If you want to purchase Singapore VPS Server then you should try Serverwala web hosting solution.

Scam scam scam scam scam

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@marythomas said:
    If you are looking for cheap VPS Singapore in Location. So I will recommend Serverwala data center. I am using from last 2 years. They are one of best VPS hosting providers. They offer high quality, fast, reliable, and secure web hosting server. If you want to purchase Singapore VPS Server then you should try Serverwala web hosting solution.

Scam scam scam scam scam

He/she is necromancer..

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

@HostUS launch Singapore few days before maybe they can offer something

Thanked by 1AlexanderM