Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud launches new VPS SSD NVMe including in Singapore & Australia - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud launches new VPS SSD NVMe including in Singapore & Australia

124»

Comments

• HaxHax Member

Is it possible to upgrade to higher plan, for example from Value to Essential?

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@Doutei said:
    Is it possible to upgrade to higher plan, for example from Value to Essential?

Hello @Doutei, yes you can upgrade RAM, local storage (SSD NVMe) and vCores from your control panel in few clicks.

• Hi
    Anyone have been able to install windows on this range (trial of course)
    I have a 8gb version and tried almost everything found on internet but it does not boot.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Please expand your business to India. We badly need a provider like OVH in India.

Another request: How can we upgrade port speed of existing server to 250Mbps or 1Gbps.

@DewlanceVPS said:
    Please expand your business to India. We badly need a provider like OVH in India.

Another request: How can we upgrade port speed of existing server to 250Mbps or 1Gbps.

At this stage we have a POP in India and Singapore will be the closest OVH datacenter to offer a good latency (as low as ~40ms)

If you have a VPS "Value", you can upgrade your VPS in your control panel to the "comfort" VPS range and you will get 1Gbps bandwidth. (and 3TB/ month if you choose Singapore location)
    https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/vps/compare/

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • Any news on these Gbps speeds coming over to the Dedicated Servers too?

@darthShadow said:
    Any news on these Gbps speeds coming over to the Dedicated Servers too?

Hello @darthShadow ,if you are talking about Gbps speed on OVHcloud Dedicated servers in asia pacific (Sydney or Singapore), you can actually get up to 3Gbps unmetered on some servers (you would need to contact our sales team for a quote). To summarize:

Dedicated servers hosted in asia-pacific can be upgraded to:

• up to 1Gbps unmetered, except: DO-32-APAC, GAME-32 and GAME-64.
    • up to 3Gbps unmetered for FS-48, FS-72, MG256

Dedicated servers list

• darthShadowdarthShadow Member
    edited May 2020

Excellent news. Before I purchase a new server because of the unavailability of these speeds on the DO-32, is there any chance of the INFRA-1 or INFRA-2 becoming available soon in Singapore?

• zenkizenki Member

Your platform is full of billing issues. I am billed always when I terminate a service. I just bought a dedicated server and now the support are claiming that 'I did not pay for it, and that the card provider declined it' when I have proof of it being processed.
    What a mess.

@darthShadow said:
    Excellent news. Before I purchase a new server because of the unavailability of these speeds on the DO-32, is there any chance of the INFRA-1 or INFRA-2 becoming available soon in Singapore?

Hello @darthShadow , there is no immediate plan for INFRA-1 or 2 in Singapore, maybe EG-32 Dedicated server will be the closest match? Otherwise I suggest you to contact our Singapore Sales team to discuss your requirements.

• RoldanRoldan Member

OVH_APAC said: there is no private network (vrack) on these VPS

Any plan for this to be supported in the future?