Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS to watch Netflkx
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS to watch Netflkx

Hello, I'm looking for a cheap VPS with US IP to watch Netflix, any suggestions?

Comments

• edited April 2020

I think you should opt for a VPN like Windscribe instead.

• @danielcardosopt said:

I see. But I want a VPS for my personal needs.

• @longthongnguyen - Keep looking. Netflix staff loves reading this thread too, especially for you.

Thanked by 1longthongnguyen
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@danielcardosopt said:

@longthongnguyen said:

Feel free to combine it.
    You can run your VPN service on your VPS as well.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited April 2020

@dfroe said:

@danielcardosopt said:

@longthongnguyen said:

Feel free to combine it.
    You can run your VPN service on your VPS as well.

Neah. He wants VPS. Why pay for VPN designed especially to break Netflix protections, when it's much easier and free to create an account on LET, and publicly ask for VPS, hoping that Netflix does not see the thread.

Besides, if a provider comes with an offer, and then Netflix blocks the whole ASN, the customer can simply ask for a charge-back, because (hey!) the VPS does not work as advertised. Then customer can come back on LET and start a juicy drama with lots of popcorn involved, because VPS was not working as intended (nothing related to Netflix), while provider did not wish to refund.

A few weeks later (or days, because of Covid19 lockdown), another person decides to create an account here and ask for a Netflix VPS, so the whole process can repeat itself.

Luckily, providers here know this whole shebang (#!/bin/false), and once they read such threads, they output all potential offers to /dev/null.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

default said: when it's much easier and free to create an account on LET

So.. should we introduce LET Premium - only $7/month - as a future requirement to post requests? :D

Besides that you're absolutely right. But some might feel bad if they hear that their wishful thinking is.. just that. :)

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@dfroe said:

default said: when it's much easier and free to create an account on LET

So.. should we introduce LET Premium - only $7/month - as a future requirement to post requests? :D

Besides that you're absolutely right. But some might feel bad if they hear that their wishful thinking is.. just that. :)

Shhhh @dfroe you going to give the admin ideas.. :D