Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Degoo 10TB Cloud Storage - 99$ Lifetime deal on Stacksocial - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Degoo 10TB Cloud Storage - 99$ Lifetime deal on Stacksocial

13»

Comments

• not a good deal ...

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2020

@FridayNightGamer said:
    Nothing is unlimited/lifetime. I would suggest getting a Google GSuite Business subscription. Its unlimited space too but I have seen people store 100s of terabytes of data in a single account.

Yes, the same d*cks that ruined it all and made it so there’s a 750 GB upload cap per day on GSuite accounts. (this doesn’t include the recent price increases ._.)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@desperand said:
    I can't recommend this service. Used them for few months. Than on a day when I need to take back my backup - they lost my files up because of bugs and problems on their side (software, or servers, i don't remember). Tried one more time in 2019, still the same problems like it was in 2015

Ah, /dev/null As A Service.

Francisco

• 🍿 Thread

• @doghouch said:

@FridayNightGamer said:
    Nothing is unlimited/lifetime. I would suggest getting a Google GSuite Business subscription. Its unlimited space too but I have seen people store 100s of terabytes of data in a single account.

Yes, the same d*cks that ruined it all and made it so there’s a 750 GB upload cap per day on GSuite accounts. (this doesn’t include the recent price increases ._.)

No offense but, someone uploading over 750 gb of data per day on Google drive is one of those dicks.

• @FridayNightGamer said:

Google is changing the plan from unlimited capacity to limited. It will happen in the coming days.

• @Hotmarer said:

@FridayNightGamer said:

Google is changing the plan from unlimited capacity to limited. It will happen in the coming days.

Yup. And that's a good thing. Lets see how these morons move their terabytes of crap around.

• @FridayNightGamer said:

@doghouch said:

@FridayNightGamer said:

No offense but, someone uploading over 750 gb of data per day on Google drive is one of those dicks.

I barely have 50 GB of stuff on my drive. At the very least I won’t be affected by their new changes :)

• It's now 40% off, so you can get it for $60.

• @sandanista said:
    It's now 40% off, so you can get it for $60.

How to make it?

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2020

@cgs3238 said:

@sandanista said:

How to make it?

By visiting the site where they are selling

Thanked by 1cgs3238
  • host4cheaphost4cheap Member
    edited November 2020

@cgs3238 said:

@sandanista said:

How to make it?

Use Coupon code apps40
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/degoo-premium-lifetime-backup-plans-10tb

Thanked by 1cgs3238