Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[ENDED] Free one-year 1 GB trial on LunaNode for new customers - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[ENDED] Free one-year 1 GB trial on LunaNode for new customers

13»

Comments

• I didn't take the $20 free credit back in 2018 because I knew something better was about to come. But I didn't knew it would happen while I was sleeping. I guess you have to wake up earlier than Chinese people in order to get the free breakfast falling down from the moon.

• niuwoniuwo Member

nice thank you..

ayaha let's a try!

• lmsylmsy Member

@Kiwi83 said:
    I didn't take the $20 free credit back in 2018 because I knew something better was about to come. But I didn't knew it would happen while I was sleeping. I guess you have to wake up earlier than Chinese people in order to get the free breakfast falling down from the moon.

unless I live in New Zealand (UTC+13)

• bdlbdl Member
    edited April 2020

@FAT32 said:
    We got a high number of user registration in the past few hours, mainly due to this thread: https://www.hostloc.com/thread-677995-1-1.html

I already stopped all new registration for a while. That's why we can't have nice things :(

Would it help cleanup if we flag all the posts that look like spammers/crap?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@bdl said:

Flagging does help but over-flagging actually makes our screen more cluttered. Anyway, I will not do any actions unless they keep spamming.

• bdlbdl Member

@FAT32 said:

@bdl said:

Flagging does help but over-flagging actually makes our screen more cluttered. Anyway, I will not do any actions unless they keep spamming.

OK no problem! If I see a new user spamming a lot I will flag to help out

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited April 2020

@perennate said:
    This offer is over since it has been taken over by spammers. Any PMs received after this comment will be ignored.

And sorry to the mods, I didn't think it'd be a problem since I bolded the "April 1 2019 and April 1 2020" but apparently the spammers cannot read it.

Welcome to LET, where many will do nearly anything for a freebie. As for not being able to read, well, again, this is LET.

I hope that there won't be too much abuse.

(Thanks for your offer. I thought that it would be around for a few days still, but I should have known better, given the LET crowd.)

• bdlbdl Member

Despite the spammer morons, thankyou @perennate for the offer. I was lucky enough to get one legitimately, and very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the control panel and the service itself! :smile: Keep up the good work!

• @perennate - Instead of giving away free VPS for 1 year and attract abusers like cats to sweet milk, I think a better advertisement on LET is to simply create a coupon with a price reduction, coupon valid for a limited time. This is just my opinion.

• ah... i'm late

• sorry too hear @perennate but i give big thanks too you and your promo!
    my gaming group will have a platform to organize and play games together! and thats all thanks too you. expect a returning customer out of this!

• htgyhtgy Member

Looks I am late for this.

• tssztssz Member

thks

• @perennate said:

doghouch said: Just curious: what’s the difference between the s.half plan and the m.1 plan (apart from memory)?

Yeah it doesn't make sense it's just laziness.

I think he's asking what the trade-off in CPU would be. Or are "General Purpose Machines" and "Memory Optimized Virtual Machines" exactly the same hardware and the pricing mismatch is in fact, insane? Or is it like memory optimized is on older hardware with a shit ton of DDR2 on 12 year old hardware and General purpose use DDR3 or DDR4 class CPU's from something in the last 10 years?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

TimboJones said: I think he's asking what the trade-off in CPU would be. Or are "General Purpose Machines" and "Memory Optimized Virtual Machines" exactly the same hardware and the pricing mismatch is in fact, insane? Or is it like memory optimized is on older hardware with a shit ton of DDR2 on 12 year old hardware and General purpose use DDR3 or DDR4 class CPU's from something in the last 10 years?

I know but it's the same, s.half is strictly worse.

• I'm late too

• FalzoFalzo Member

FAT32 said: HETRIXTOOLS GIVEAWAY

public key: JU57J0K1N9460U7743517U4710N50RRY

• This sucks! I've been waiting for years now for lunanode to have a good promo!

• LOL! Yes its absolutely not the first one! Thanks for reminding me of that! I missed my post too. lol

• Thanks for lettings us know we are late again :(

• @Zohaib maybe visit more frequently than once every 2-3 years?

• @Unbelievable said:
    @Zohaib maybe visit more frequently than once every 2-3 years?

I visit more often but didnt login before

• Just a shoutout for Lunanode. They are one of the providers who I recommend. If you are lucky enough to get free credit use it wisely. @perennate is there any plans to offer Singapore in the near future. As that's the only thing stopping me from moving a lot of my local clients.

• ANHR0ANHR0 Member

Can I still participate? Today I saw that I met the conditions

• zhfrealzhfreal Member

Ended!

• GanonkGanonk Member

/thread

This discussion has been closed.