Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a stable VPS in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a stable VPS in Europe

DalawellaDalawella Member
edited April 2020 in General

I'm looking for a stable VPS in Europe. Especially Germany. So I'd really like to have a VPS in Germany, because I had been a Hetzner customer since 2015 and I know that german quality means. Unfortunately Hetzner prices have been rising since the start of 2018. That's why I want to try some other german provider, but other EU providers are welcomed too.

kvm
1 core
2 gb of ram
20 gb ssd
1 or 10 gbit/s
2 tb of traffic
1 ipv4
1 ipv6
No need ddos protection, no one ddosed me the last 5 years
budget 2 euro/mo and able to pay for 6 months right now maybe even for 1 year

thank you low end community

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

We can do non SSD and XEN based but better specs for your budget.

Thanked by 1Dalawella
  • Your price is a bit low. Netcup is the best at that price.
    Go to this website, you have a coupon to lower the price to 2.42€: https://www.netcupgutscheine.de/#vps_200

Thanked by 1Dalawella
  • v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

If you increase your budget by around 1€ you can go with Hetzner cloud

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2020

Hi @Dalawella,

If you’re able to slightly increase your budget we may be able to help. We're a UK host and we have a number of VPS packages available for you which are listed on our sales thread here.

We have two VPS packages that are not shown on our website available to the LET community:

LET Special 1 - 1GB RAM, 1x CPU, 20GB SSD Space, FREE 60GB Backup Storage - £3.69 ($4.61) per month - Order Now

LET Special 2 - 2GB RAM, 2x CPU, 30GB SSD Space, FREE 90GB Backup Storage - £5.59 ($6.98) per month - Order Now

We have other plans and more information available via our website http://hostworld.uk/ssd-vps

If you want a bespoke package or want more information let us know here or via PM :)

• Euserv is a good choice

• DalawellaDalawella Member
    edited April 2020

@danielcardosopt said:
    Your price is a bit low. Netcup is the best at that price.
    Go to this website, you have a coupon to lower the price to 2.42€: https://www.netcupgutscheine.de/#vps_200

I read a lot of negative reviews about this company. Some comments were even angry. Their rating is really low. But thanks for the idea.

@allen314 said:
    Euserv is a good choice

Same as above.

• At your budget that's all you're going to get, cheap and relatively poor quality in most cases. Hetzner cloud is by no means expensive for what you get so be prepared to pay more, or go with substandard.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • hello. you can check our UK plans https://dc.dignusdata.center/cart.php?a=add&pid=59
    2GB DDR4 ECC
    2xE5-2695v3 Xeon
    60 GB RAID10 SSD
    10TB Premium Bandwidth
    1 Gbit Network

• Maybe @Avoro can offer you something. As you mentioned you want a VPS in Germany.
    Avoro is absolutely fantastic.
    Also @venocix hosting is a german provider, Interwerk datacenter.

Thanked by 1Avoro
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

kvm
    1 core Xeon et
    2 gb of ram
    20 gb ssd
    1gbit
    2 tb of traffic
    1 ipv4
    1 ipv6
    Netherlands

I can do for you at 20 Euro per year
    Contact [email protected] to order

• AndruAndru Member

@hostworld said:
    Hi @Dalawella,

If you’re able to slightly increase your budget we may be able to help. We're a UK host and we have a number of VPS packages available for you which are listed on our sales thread here.

We have two VPS packages that are not shown on our website available to the LET community:

LET Special 1 - 1GB RAM, 1x CPU, 20GB SSD Space, FREE 60GB Backup Storage - £3.69 ($4.61) per month - Order Now

LET Special 2 - 2GB RAM, 2x CPU, 30GB SSD Space, FREE 90GB Backup Storage - £5.59 ($6.98) per month - Order Now

We have other plans and more information available via our website http://hostworld.uk/ssd-vps

If you want a bespoke package or want more information let us know here or via PM :)

another spam post ? he clearly says 2eu budget... please stop doing this.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

If you want the best price per value, probably keeping your current setup for a couple of months and grabbing a special deal during Black Friday could be a good option.

Especially if you are looking for unsustainable prices. ;)

Otherwise for regular offers your budget of only 2 EUR/month seems quite tight considerung dedicated IPv4, 2 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD and a decent amount of network traffic.

@zuby2402 said:

@hostworld said:
    Hi @Dalawella,

Not sure how this can be classed as spam when there are several people within this thread who have said the OP would need to increase his budget for the specs he wants. I have also added above if the OP is able to increase his budget then we may be able to help. Not only that I've also included within my post if he wants to contact us for a bespoke package then we'd be happy to put this together for him.

Thanks for your concern though, I'll take it on board.

• hzrhzr Member

hostworld said: Not sure how this can be classed as spam when there are several people within this thread who have said the OP would need to increase his budget for the specs he wants.

being LET, this usually doesn't happen

• AndruAndru Member
    edited April 2020

@hostworld said:

@zuby2402 said:

@hostworld said:
    Hi @Dalawella,

Not sure how this can be classed as spam when there are several people within this thread who have said the OP would need to increase his budget for the specs he wants. I have also added above if the OP is able to increase his budget then we may be able to help. Not only that I've also included within my post if he wants to contact us for a bespoke package then we'd be happy to put this together for him.

It's not all about this post, this is a bad practice of you. Is not first time you're doing this... that's why I added comment to this. Please post an offer only if it fit in your plans or add a simple comment "If you raise your budget I can help you" without adding your existing LET offer.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

So, for me is a spam comment/post.

Maybe @FAT32 can correct me if I'm wrong :smile:

• @hostworld said:
    Not sure how this can be classed as spam when there are several people within this thread who have said the OP would need to increase his budget for the specs he wants.

Choose your target audience, a marketeer would say. The OP is looking for very low pricing, adjusting the budget a bit is a good idea. But offering something that’s 3.5 times more expensive. Nah. You shouldn’t do that. Since you’ve got your provider tag you’re all over the place. That is not bad per se but pick the customer that fits you. This guy is clearly not your target.

Thanked by 2vimalware chrisp
  • AndruAndru Member
    edited April 2020

@debaser said:

@hostworld said:
    Not sure how this can be classed as spam when there are several people within this thread who have said the OP would need to increase his budget for the specs he wants.

Choose your target audience, a marketeer would say. The OP is looking for very low pricing, adjusting the budget a bit is a good idea. But offering something that’s 3.5 times more expensive. Nah. You shouldn’t do that. Since you’ve got your provider tag you’re all over the place. That is not bad per se but pick the customer that fits you. This guy is clearly not your target.

That's it.. That's was my point. He have the same text copy/paste on almost all requests here (even it not fit in his honsting plans) and that's why for me is a spam comment. Just my point of view.

edited April 2020

@debaser said:

@hostworld said:

@zuby2402 said:

@debaser said:

@hostworld said:

That's it.. That's was my point. He have the same text copy/paste on almost all requests here (even it not fit in his honsting plans) and that's why for me is a spam comment. Just my point of view.

@zuby2402 said:

@hostworld said:

@zuby2402 said:

@hostworld said:
    Hi @Dalawella,

It's not all about this post, this is a bad practice of you. Is not first time you're doing this... that's why I added comment to this. Please post an offer only if it fit in your plans or add a simple comment "If you raise your budget I can help you" without adding your existing LET offer.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

So, for me is a spam comment/post.

Maybe @FAT32 can correct me if I'm wrong :smile:

Thanks for everyone's messages. We haven't meant to offend anyone in anyway shape or form. We'll take everyone's comments/feedback on board :blush:

• debaserdebaser Member
    edited April 2020

@Dalawella said:

How bad do you need 2GB RAM and 20 GB storage? There are a lot of German quality options in this price range, but most are limited to 512MB or 1GB RAM and often with less storage. I’m thinking about First Root, Nexusbytes or Crowncloud for instance. Hoewever, most of these plans are paid yearly.

If you up your budget by less than a Euro you can just use Hetzner CX11.

Thanked by 2seriesn SpeedBus
  • I can not recommend https://ipax.at here enough!
    Uptime is 100% and the price for a V10 virtual server (that fits your needs) is really good.
    Its covered by Austrian privacy laws to 100%, what is a big point too!

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@Dalawella said:
    I'm looking for a stable VPS in Europe. Especially Germany. So I'd really like to have a VPS in Germany, because I had been a Hetzner customer since 2015 and I know that german quality means. Unfortunately Hetzner prices have been rising since the start of 2018. That's why I want to try some other german provider, but other EU providers are welcomed too.

kvm
    1 core
    2 gb of ram
    20 gb ssd
    1 or 10 gbit/s
    2 tb of traffic
    1 ipv4
    1 ipv6
    No need ddos protection, no one ddosed me the last 5 years

thank you low end community

we can do that in Germany and Romania > Here

• hzrhzr Member

MarkLuun said: Its covered by Austrian privacy laws to 100%, what is a big point too!

Do you think you could tell more about this? I thought Austria and Germany both had mandatory impressum on all publications and sites?

• hostsolutins haha

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited April 2020

@MarkLuun said:
    I can not recommend https://ipax.at here enough!
    Uptime is 100% and the price for a V10 virtual server (that fits your needs) is really good.
    Its covered by Austrian privacy laws to 100%, what is a big point too!

Just wondering if you see other plans on their site. The V10 has only 512MB RAM and with IPv4 it’s more expensive than OP requested. Also, only 100mbit/s and no SSD storage. I think their prices are very good for Austria, but the V10 is far away from OP’s request.

Edit: ok V10 also has more ram, but when you select 2GB of ram and get rid of the 24 month contract it is way more expensive. I was amazed at first by their offer, but even for the 512MB with a v4 ip you end up paying 4,50€/month on a 6-month term.