Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need A Server in DMCA Ignored Locations.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need A Server in DMCA Ignored Locations.

I have a small music sharing website i want a server to host audio files, right now i use file hosting services but the music labels copyright strike the files and the files get deleted so i want to host them on my own server to share!

Specs required:
1-2 Core
4GB Ram
200GB HDD
1TB Bandwidth
1GBPS

Budget : $15 to $25 Monthly
Payment Method / Frequency: Bitcoin / Monthly

Please Post your Offers / Suggestions .

Thanks!

Comments

• @cociu

/end thread.

Thanked by 2RedSox bdl
  • what is the point for your $25 Monthly ? take and then have issues with Brein ? what is the point ?

• roastroast Member

@DignusData said:
    what is the point for your $25 Monthly ? take and then have issues with Brein ? what is the point ?

i have a very small site!

• Get a zenmini dedi from @PulsedMedia

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • edited April 2020

@roast said:

@DignusData said:
    what is the point for your $25 Monthly ? take and then have issues with Brein ? what is the point ?

i have a very small site!

As long as you keep it (very) small and within the Deep Web, any hoster would suffice.

• sweatbarsweatbar Member
    edited April 2020

@FusedIT said:
    @cociu

/end thread.

I don't think cociu is a good provider if you want to go with, for a production server. If there is a billing issue or if your ticket is tagged to marius(sorry if i misspell it) it won't get a reply for ages. Now they have Mike to handle support tickets so that's good in a way but there network has so many lags and drops and not recommended for production.