Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Automatic Provisioning for Dedicated Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Automatic Provisioning for Dedicated Servers

13371337 Member

Hi everyone!

What module would you recommend for automated provisioning for dedicated servers (compatible with WHMCS)?

Comments

• What modules have you found on Google? Which one do you think is best?

• hello. We are using Nocps it's very rare old but tested many time software even if your servers don't have ipmi)

Thanked by 11337
  • Hi @1337 ,
    Super stoked to see your offering in the forum.

Depending on your need, some companies would build their own automation while some would work with existing options. Nocs pcs seems like a tested and decent option. Been toying with it for a while.

What have you found in your research so far?

Thanked by 11337
  • LET is his research, see past threads.

• 13371337 Member

@Unbelievable said:
    What modules have you found on Google? Which one do you think is best?

@DignusData said:
    hello. We are using Nocps it's very rare old but tested many time software even if your servers don't have ipmi)

@seriesn said:
    Hi @1337 ,
    Super stoked to see your offering in the forum.

Depending on your need, some companies would build their own automation while some would work with existing options. Nocs pcs seems like a tested and decent option. Been toying with it for a while.

What have you found in your research so far?

@Unbelievable said:
    LET is his research, see past threads.

Thank you for the replies guys. Just want to hear your opinions and interested in knowing the industry standard. Still doing my research but I have also been looking at NOC-PS and EasyDCIM which I found on the WHMCS market place.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Hello!

NOC-PS only will pay $99 every year

And there is a module to whmcs, that was older but it now updated, if you know something about programming you can use it

Thanked by 11337