Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

current best ddos protection for Team Speak 3 ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

current best ddos protection for Team Speak 3 ?

i have tried zare corero ddos and ovh game , Now currently on fastpipe.io.

We are receiving large attacks in zare. OVH Game is also same issue

185.38.151.x Unknown Service Flood to dsm-scm-target ( 9987/udp ) at 74770 Mbps / 16749879 pps 74770Mbps 16749879 15-04-2020 00:10:02

which DDOS protection for team speak 3 is currently best in today's market?

Thanks.

Comments

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited April 2020

Try BuyVM, they offer DDoS protection via Cloudflare Magic Transit. Voxility is another name which might be worth looking into for DDoS protection

Thanked by 2amsaal Francisco
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2020

Well within our limits (Standard / Premium Line) if you need.

We actually have a specific profile for TS3 coming in 2020 (Likely around June) FYI. Active whitelisting based on the TS3 cookie (an improved version of the ts3 official module).

Thanked by 1amsaal
  • Your mentioned providers are actually really good in ddos protection, but if you're a super ddos victim, Voxility is the way to go.

But bare in mind that you will have some packetloss with Voxility and TeamSpeak.

Thanked by 1amsaal
  • systemfreakssystemfreaks Member, Patron Provider

OVH is good, but the gameservers are too expensive try to find a reseller i think there are som ehere

Thanked by 1amsaal
  • i am going back to zare as their network is good. null route for 30-60 minutes is okay

• pikepike Veteran
    edited April 2020

Forget about Teamspeak on Voxility. BuyVM/CF Magic Transit also creates a little packetloss but at least your teamspeak remains useable during an attack. I've had good experience with php-friends too, though they use the same firewall (arbor peakflow) than OVH Game.

If you're looking for a better, but likely also more costly alternative try contacting combahton or Clouvider.

Thanked by 2Clouvider amsaal
  • i have tried combhaton it was easy down i dont want this one. clouvider and zare are using corero same does not make any difference

• pikepike Veteran

Oh yeah I shouldve mentioned that I'm not talking about their default protection, try contacting them for a custom quote, describe your issue, and they may be able to offer something for you (not in the <20€/m range I assume)

Thanked by 1amsaal
  • @pike said:
    Oh yeah I shouldve mentioned that I'm not talking about their default protection, try contacting them for a custom quote, describe your issue, and they may be able to offer something for you (not in the <20€/m range I assume)

out of my budget :pensive:

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

pike said: If you're looking for a better, but likely also more costly alternative try contacting combahton or Clouvider.

Thanks for the mention.

amsaal said: clouvider and zare are using corero same does not make any difference

I see no tickets regarding TeamSpeak attacks, do reach out to our team if you need any assistance (and you are hosting with us).

• @Clouvider said:

pike said: If you're looking for a better, but likely also more costly alternative try contacting combahton or Clouvider.

Thanks for the mention.

amsaal said: clouvider and zare are using corero same does not make any difference

I see no tickets regarding TeamSpeak attacks, do reach out to our team if you need any assistance (and you are hosting with us).

sure but we have been touch base in emails if you recall ;)

• pbxpbx Member

What about netcup's protection? Anyone knows how good (or bad) it is?

• @pbx said:
    What about netcup's protection? Anyone knows how good (or bad) it is?

not good tried and failed !!

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Honestly sounds like a L7 attack. You really can't expect providers to have filters in place for this by default so contacting them first and seeing what they can do for you is probably your best bet.

• SkuraSkura Member

Maybe avoro.eu?

• What about Hosteam? You tried them, @amsaal?

Cheers

• @Maluquinho69 said:
    What about Hosteam? You tried them, @amsaal?

Cheers

tried them last year are they good now ?

• @Skura said:
    Maybe avoro.eu?

never tried but thanks so kind of you :)

• @CConner said:
    Honestly sounds like a L7 attack. You really can't expect providers to have filters in place for this by default so contacting them first and seeing what they can do for you is probably your best bet.

yes i have also tried the fastpipe every time i message them they say server online and we do not do team speak server so i have nothing to say against them at least they reply me in 20 minutes.

• martynsmartyns Member

@amsaal said:

@CConner said:

yes i have also tried the fastpipe every time i message them they say server online and we do not do team speak server so i have nothing to say against them at least they reply me in 20 minutes.

Living-Bots? )