Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EASTER 2020 MEGATHREAD - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EASTER 2020 MEGATHREAD

Comments

• @servarica_hani Happy Easter! Looking for some great deals~

• @littlemodesty said:
    @servarica_hani Happy Easter! Looking for some great deals~

Mouse inside an Easter egg ?

• hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

Happy Easter everyone!

Here are the few Cheap Linux Yearly VPS Deals in France, Europe for the Limited Orders:

• $5/Year/VPS - (1xCPU | 128MB RAM| 128MB vSWAP | 05GB Storage | 100GB Traffic | 1xIPv4 | 1xIPv6 | TUN/TAP/PPP/rDNS | SolusVM) - ORDER NOW

• $10/Year/VPS - (1xCPU | 256MB RAM| 256MB vSWAP | 10GB Storage | 250GB Traffic | 1xIPv4 | 1xIPv6 | TUN/TAP/PPP/rDNS | SolusVM) - ORDER NOW

• France, Europe Looking Glass

Enjoy the offers and Stay safe.

• kennsannkennsann Member
    edited April 2020

@seriesn said:

@sonic said:

@seriesn said:

@sonic said:
    @seriesn Could you please re-post your VPS offers here so I can benefit from Mark gift. I need nothing than your Ryzen Miami now. Heat me up, it's cold here!

Mark rule: Must order an offer posted in this thread, and NOT a mention of an offer from another provider who never posted here.

I wish man! @DA_Mark Mark was generous enough to offer something amazing and I can not ask him to spend more and it won't be fair. :(.

What I can do is though, this coupon code: MissedEaster is valid for next 15 signups with any of our standard plans above 0.5G. 40% discount for life. Valid 1 per account, not stackable with any other promos.

@Unbelievable Let's go! Here is all we are waiting for!
    @seriesn this code not work with VPS-3G package

<3 thank you for the love.

Code will only work with monthly term.

Wanted to use it on the yearly 12G. Aww too bad. :D

Edit: still took it 40% off was still a steal! Love you guys!

• This was really good, grabbed few offers worth looking out for and can't wait for serious hunt

• @NDTN said:
    Happy Easter!
    GreenCloudVPS is offering 40% off recurring all of our Windows & KVM VPS with the coupon "EASTER". Valid until April 14 or stocks last.
    More information: https://greencloudvps.com/happy-easter-with-40-off-deal.php

While ordering Singapore KVM VPS, it shows:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

• @CycloneServers said:

Happy Easter Everyone:

4vCores
    4 GB RAM
    35 GB SSD
    1GBPS
    Click Here

Save 40% off using promo code EASTER420

Hello, which datacenter?

• @kennsann said:

@seriesn said:

@sonic said:

@seriesn said:

@sonic said:
    @seriesn Could you please re-post your VPS offers here so I can benefit from Mark gift. I need nothing than your Ryzen Miami now. Heat me up, it's cold here!

Mark rule: Must order an offer posted in this thread, and NOT a mention of an offer from another provider who never posted here.

I wish man! @DA_Mark Mark was generous enough to offer something amazing and I can not ask him to spend more and it won't be fair. :(.

What I can do is though, this coupon code: MissedEaster is valid for next 15 signups with any of our standard plans above 0.5G. 40% discount for life. Valid 1 per account, not stackable with any other promos.

@Unbelievable Let's go! Here is all we are waiting for!
    @seriesn this code not work with VPS-3G package

<3 thank you for the love.

Code will only work with monthly term.

Wanted to use it on the yearly 12G. Aww too bad. :D

Edit: still took it 40% off was still a steal! Love you guys!

Oh you!

• FalzoFalzo Member

@MissFortune said:

you missed the L at 15€ and S at 5.50€ ;-)

there is also webhosting 8000SE (500GB) at 5.50, additional IPv4 at 0.80 (9.60), failover 3€, discounted vlan, a managed server offer as well as RS2000 or RS4000 with some month free...

looks like everything comes with 12 month contract period anyway, so be aware of tos and cancellation policies.

the eggs seem to jump around a bit like every year. probably every 15 minutes or so, postion and content might circle because of that.

have not found the supposed to be somewhere very small vps offer yet nor anything from their storage line or RSs with recurring discount instead of months free.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@seriesn said:

tempted. have no ryzen yet...

• MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited April 2020

Falzo said: you missed the L at 15€ and S at 5.50€ ;-)

I actually saw all with the use of screaming frog. HAHA. It showed me all their pages that have the egg. And I grabbed the S plan.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@MissFortune said:

Falzo said: you missed the L at 15€ and S at 5.50€ ;-)

I actually saw all with the use of screaming frog. HAHA. It showed me all their pages that have the egg. And I grabbed the S plan.

But you were supposed to look for the eggs! :smiley:

In past couple of years, they offered an exhaustive list of all of the promotions, but this year, they didn't.

Anyway, I keep telling myself that I really don't need another VPS ... :smiley:

Thanked by 1MissFortune
  • dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@v3ng said:
    @PHP_Friends I know you guys just had a sale, but how about a small KVM at around 4€?

Nothing planned, our hardware is actually full. :(

• angstrom said: Anyway, I keep telling myself that I really don't need another VPS ...

I currently spent 3hrs debating whether I'd get one, either Nexus or ReadyDedis :confounded:

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@MissFortune said:
    I currently spent 3hrs debating whether I'd get one, either Nexus or ReadyDedis :confounded:

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@tianyi said:

@NDTN said:
    Happy Easter!
    GreenCloudVPS is offering 40% off recurring all of our Windows & KVM VPS with the coupon "EASTER". Valid until April 14 or stocks last.

While ordering Singapore KVM VPS, it shows:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

The coupon can be applied to annual payments. Please refer to the link I provided for more information.

• @NDTN:

nope, can't. I think you mixed up the discount percentage and the maximum billing cycles it can be applied. For billing cycles it says 40, for discount it says 0% for an annual KVM vps.

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2020

1Fichier is discounted to 15€/year again. Includes 2TB Cold Storage and unlimited hot storage.

If this post is breaking the rules, feel free to remove it but 1Fichier is popular with many people here like @angstrom @default @nulldev @vyas11 @sanvit @nhocconan and others. They don't have a Rep here nor are they a normal provider.

Happy Easter! :)

• @NDTN said:
    Happy Easter!

Not working

• @georgedatacenter - can we get more eggs?

Thanked by 2bdl pepa65
  • BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2020

Happy Easter everyone! Of course, we're joining in, this year with a proper Easter Egg hunt. I've heard that sometimes Easter Eggs are appearing on BunnyCDN landing pages. I wonder what they could be :wink:

EDIT: They can be entered in the billing section after signup, no cards or payments required (but you need to enter your name/address first).

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@OhJohn said:
    @NDTN:

nope, can't. I think you mixed up the discount percentage and the maximum billing cycles it can be applied. For billing cycles it says 40, for discount it says 0% for an annual KVM vps.

Sorry it's fixed now. Was sleepy doing it at night :)

• @BunnySpeed said:
    Happy Easter everyone! Of course, we're joining in, this year with a proper Easter Egg hunt. I've heard that sometimes Easter Eggs are appearing on BunnyCDN landing pages. I wonder what they could be :wink:

found one but it doesn't say how to use them

• pbxpbx Member
    edited April 2020

l2o88j said: how to use them

Use it to recharge your account?

@BunnySpeed any 25% recharge bonus this year?

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

@pbx said:

l2o88j said: how to use them

Promo / free recharge code maybe?

@BunnySpeed any 25% recharge bonus this year?

They can be entered in the billing section (but you need to enter your name/address first). All of the codes are free credits.

Unfortunately no 25% bonus at this time, it's a bit expensive to do that one I'm afraid :)

Thanked by 2pbx opshk
  • l2o88j said: how to use them

look for "Enter Promo Code" button in billing section after registering :)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @NDTN said:

@OhJohn said:
    @NDTN:

Sorry it's fixed now. Was sleepy doing it at night :)

Take one! Thanks

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • Someone found the cheaper netcup offers yet? Like the 1.79€ VPS n stuff.

• @CycloneServers said:

Happy Easter Everyone:

4vCores
    4 GB RAM
    35 GB SSD
    1GBPS
    Click Here

Save 40% off using promo code EASTER420

is that for annual?

• BarisBaris Member
    edited April 2020

@bluesega said:
    Someone found the cheaper netcup offers yet? Like the 1.79€ VPS n stuff.

Check out this spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10WFblHmjeT7wM1Sk2Ofp8VusFm4xI6ssQlCwenYclfY/htmlview?usp=sharing#

The eggs are rotating every 10 minutes. It is 13:31 in Germany now, you can find the eggs in the 30 column.

Thanked by 2pbx bluesega