Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

multi instances VMs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

multi instances VMs

there is any cloud hosting provide create multi instances like 300 VMs ? 1Vcore

Comments

• Most of cloud provider can do that. Your budget is the limitation.

• can give examples?
    i found always with limit 32Vcore

• AWS?

• What do you want, 300 vCores on 1 VM or 300 VMs of 1 vCore?

• Sure.
    Leave a message
    CROWEB.HOST

• 4d4m4d4m Member

@croweb_host said:
    Sure.
    Leave a message
    CROWEB.HOST

No provider tag, no one should contact you.

Thanked by 2maverickp TimboJones
  • @4d4m said:

@croweb_host said:
    Sure.
    Leave a message
    CROWEB.HOST

Take it easy :)
    Should be a provider tag shortly - I hope.
    After 10 years of reading this forum, registration was completed 24 hours ago.
    Cheers!

• edited April 2020

@AC_Fan said:
    What do you want, 300 vCores on 1 VM or 300 VMs of 1 vCore?

300 VMs of 1 vCore
    1 Core for VM

pay-as-you-go not subscription

• @su677iku7khteg The reality is- any rational provider will not do 300 VMs pay as you go with one client. Digital Ocean for instance- there 1 Gb is $5/mo. 300 instances are 1500/mo and 50/day/ and $10 for 5 hours. Who in their right mind would give you 300 IPs to play with and no long term contract. Basically, I presume you are shoe hunting, or pumping youtube views, page views, click bots, or other edge activities that can dirty an IP. If you were legitimate, you would know to submit a request for a quote or limit increase from a company. They in turn might want to know if your company is registered, do you have a corp credit card, make you pay direct from a bank account etc etc. Do you have an FEIn number, DUNS number, registered in UK, etc. In short for 10 bucks- no reputable company will waste the time and if you truly wanted it longer, you would ask proper questions of a provider

• After a standard account check, the midrange clouds will probably allow you a larger number of instances (although I doubt 300).

• Since you don't mention budget, well, pretty much any provider that has that much capacity lying around at all times can do it. But I'm pretty sure we're not understanding what exactly you want due to the english (whats this about 32 vcore limitation? Sounds like a detail that should have been expanded on in the OP) and lack of details.

• refikrefik Member

@croweb_host said:

@4d4m said:

@croweb_host said:
    Sure.
    Leave a message
    CROWEB.HOST

Take it easy :)
    Should be a provider tag shortly - I hope.
    After 10 years of reading this forum, registration was completed 24 hours ago.
    Cheers!

Reci mu. Hhh,

• @croweb_host you can't get a provider tag if you don't read and follow the rules. Now I presume they are going to put you in a waiting period. Hint 10 <15 acct age <30.

• IvanIvan Member

Any provider with the resources available will do it.

Just go to AWS, Google Cloud, Upcloud, Vultr, DO, etc and open a ticket telling them that you want the ability to create X number of VM's on your account. They'll ask you for more details (what's the use case, etc) and you'll tell them what they want to know. Should they find your use case legitimate, they'll give you the resources you need.

Having that said, for 300 VM's pay-as-you-go, the chances are slim to none unless you have a legitimate use case. If this is for educational and research purposes, you'll have to provide official documentation from your education/research institute backing up your use case with more info. And the account should be registered under your institute's email.

If this is for business/enterprise/production, they'll probably direct you to their sales people for a more enterprise solution that's fit for your needs. You'll have to provide more details on your company, what's the nature of business, etc.

300 VM's pay-as-you-go is too risky though, because it screams "pump and dump".

Thanked by 1sayem314
  • @Unbelievable - my bad. Thanks for the hint!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@su677iku7khteg said:

So Google, Azure, and AWS didn’t work out for you? Why not get your 300 VMs there?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/163804/control-all-vms-instances-cloud#latest

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@su677iku7khteg said:

Congrats on your second discussion