Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to be featured on LEB? Submit an Offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want to be featured on LEB? Submit an Offer

jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a good weekend and staying busy with all the extra time we have on our collective hands now.

The Low End Box offer submission desk is clear because every single offer has been promptly responded to and handled, and we're currently scheduled through mid/late May. Every single submission will receive a response written by me.

For those hosts who want to be posted for the first time or featured for the 14th time, we welcome your submissions.

It's simple, just drop a ticket in that follows our rules and guidelines: https://lowendbox.com/submit-an-offer/

Looking forward to seeing more submissions.

Thanks all!

Thanked by 1dustinc

Comments

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

Me me me!

Already sent you a PM, hope to get listed soon.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Responded to your PM! :)

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Love what you're doing Jon! Keep up the good work.

Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks
  • LeviLevi Member

LEB is known scam pit. Is there any extended verification of hosts?

• LeeLee Veteran

LTniger said: Is there any extended verification of hosts?

lol

Thanked by 1Levi

@LTniger said:

I am reviewing submissions personally now and writing the offers myself. As part of that I am asking hosts to provide more information about their company, how long they've been in business, their registration status, etc. Certainly stepping up the scrutiny.

Thanked by 1Levi

@dustinc said:
    Love what you're doing Jon! Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much!

• @LTniger said:

It’s in the nature of “deal” blogs, it’s not just LEB. You could create a blog recommending DO, Vultr and Linode alone, but who’s gonna visit that? The chances are, out of 100 good deals, only 1 would be there to last more than a year. 75% of businesses in general fail within 2 years, let alone in our industry.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

@Synatiq said:

@LTniger said:

It’s in the nature of “deal” blogs, it’s not just LEB. You could create a blog recommending DO, Vultr and Linode alone, but who’s gonna visit that? The chances are, out of 100 good deals, only 1 would be there to last more than a year. 75% of businesses in general fail within 2 years, let alone in our industry.

Only allow submissions on LEB if the host has been active for 2 years (verified with public whois, internet archive and official reg. records)? It might be a blow to legit hosting startups, but they can post on LET for the time being. If the trust-worthiness of the platform as a whole is being questioned, that's bad for everyone.

Pavin.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@mailcheap said:

Only allow submissions on LEB if the host has been active for 2 years (verified with public whois, internet archive and official reg. records)? It might be a blow to legit hosting startups, but they can post on LET for the time being. If the trust-worthiness of the platform as a whole is being questioned, that's bad for everyone.

Pavin.

this. maybe not 2 but at least one year around seems a very reasonable limit. If the majority of offers is going to be from names I've never heard of, I'll close the chapter LEB more quickly than you can say 'hostnamaste'.

same goes for your interview series. I'd be rather picky... if some unknown wannabe host is presenting 'expert insights' to the hosting industry - that's not gonna help the reputation at all.

I'd be happy to see faces, names and ages to the people you interview. any suspect of hiding makes it untrustworthy...

Thanked by 2angstrom Lee

Falzo said: same goes for your interview series. I'd be rather picky... if some unknown wannabe host is presenting 'expert insights' to the hosting industry - that's not gonna help the reputation at all.

I'd be happy to see faces, names and ages to the people you interview. any suspect of hiding makes it untrustworthy...

Names and positions are all included. Most the folks are recognizable. Also in most cases the interview includes a portrait photo of the individual being interviewed, too.

Thanked by 1Falzo

The back log has been cleared on the LEB offer helpdesk, so we are looking for providers who want to be featured in late May/early June.

• @jbiloh Keep up the good work !

@Josh_ServerCheap said:
    @jbiloh Keep up the good work !

Thank ya!

If you'd like to be featured please submit an offer so we can get that scheduled.