Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why i can't receive the reset password email with kimsufi?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

why i can't receive the reset password email with kimsufi?

klarnsklarns Member

i forget the cpanel password.i submit a reset password application,i don't receive the email over 12 hours?
what can i do?

Comments

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

Have you tried contacting them via https://www.kimsufi.com/en/support/contact_us.xml

If not, may be worth a shot?

• i have contacted them throw this page,but still no reply.

@klarns said:
    i have contacted them throw this page,but still no reply.

“Commercial support: Mon - Fri 9am to 6pm“

You’ll maybe have to wait until tomorrow to hear from them contacting them via that form. But if you’re unable to login to your control panel area seems like the only option.

• thanks you.maybe it's not the working time.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I looked at their customer portal recently and was surprised how dated it was.

• i'm sure my password entered is correct,but the system prompts incorrect.
    i tried several times,and my account is locked.

@jbiloh said:
    I looked at their customer portal recently and was surprised how dated it was.

My thoughts too! It’s not very clear either.

@klarns said:
    i'm sure my password entered is correct,but the system prompts incorrect.
    i tried several times,and my account is locked.

As above I think you’re going to have to wait until tomorrow to get this sorted.

• Check spam?

• @vncoupon said:
    Check spam?

yes, i have check.

• cazrzcazrz Member

@klarns said:
    i forget the cpanel password.i submit a reset password application,i don't receive the email over 12 hours?
    what can i do?

CPANEL password? Are you referring to your server cpanel account reset password?

• @cazrz said:

@klarns said:
    what can i do?

CPANEL password? Are you referring to your server cpanel account reset password?

yes,i tried servel times.

• i submit again.

• After many attempts, I was surprised that the system didn't use the mailbox to log in, but the machine name. Even if my email and password were correct, I couldn't log in.
    Thanks everyone for your help!