Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to replace contabo, well known vps provider need
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want to replace contabo, well known vps provider need

Hi, i have a vps on contabo for almost 6month. Service & support are good i would like to stay for. But unfortunately they accept only skrill & paypal. I pay them via skrill all the time. Suddenly my government (Banglades) are blocked skrill/netteller depositing. Paypal was blocked for 7-8years too. Now i need skrill dollar which i cant get from anyone. Or there is no way to pay with credit card to them. So need a vps from a well known hosting provider like them. Here is atleast spec:

HDD : atleast 300gb
Ram : atleast 4gb
Cpu : atleast 2core
Bandwidth : atleast 2TB or 100mbps unlimited

Budget 5-7$

Comments

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

In case you want to stay with Contabo, could TransferWise be an option for you? You can easily pay with credit card to any SEPA bank account in Europe. However I do not know whether there are any restrictions regarding TransferWise from your country.

• @dfroe said:
    In case you want to stay with Contabo, could TransferWise be an option for you? You can easily pay with credit card to any SEPA bank account in Europe. However I do not know whether there are any restrictions regarding TransferWise from your country.

Thanks. I never heard about that website. Is it safe like paypal? What can i do by this website? To load on skrill or send money to contabo bank account?

• @dfroe said:

Thanks, i tried that website by register there. Tried to send money to contabo bank account. But they decline contabo. Dont know why. Any other similer alternative or any trusted website like this to deposit on skrill/neteller??

• transferwise can sometimes be a PITA. Especially with the first transfer. They want to verify you and it sometime takes days.
    (happened with my clients)

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • AndruAndru Member

Good luck with your budget.

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

Transferwise or contact any exchanger to pay ur invoices
    Or else no one can offer you that much space + resources in that budget upgrade it to 15-20$ maybe someone can help ❤️ Most of them using ssd now a days so no chance still for that much storage if storage is the main issue then i will suggest you to go with any storage vps provider with 2gb ram time4vps had that offer with 2Tb in 14$/m

You can use payooner too to pay via bank transfer directly to vendors

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

If you can increase budget to $14/m , I can do 4gb ram with 250gb HDD, 4xCPU cores (shared) , 5TB bandwidth, and you can pay using bKash.

• @AK_KWH said:
    Or else no one can offer you that much space + resources in that budget upgrade it to 15-20$ maybe someone can help ❤️ Most of them using ssd now a days so no chance still for that much storage if storage is the main issue then i will suggest you to go with any storage vps provider with 2gb ram time4vps had that offer with 2Tb in 14$/m

i contact transferwise but still no response, hope soon get. hence i can get that much space + resources on letbox custom vps or wishosting within few more or less dollar if 5-7 is not enough.

i am waiting for well known providers reply with custom plan around the budget

Wishosting is a well known provider u can go for them @exception0x876 take care of this guy mate

You dont need to contact them directly just signup activate ur account and start using it

Thanked by 1bdspice

Your budget is already quite tight. Plus the restriction being able to pay without PayPal, Skrill, TransferWise. There's not much left..

InceptionHosting uses Stripe checkout but only has 1 vCPU and 1 GB RAM in their 5.25 EUR plan.

WishHosting has a KVM HDD Plus II with 2 vCPU, 8 GB RAM and 300 TB HDD at 8.99 USD and are using 2CheckOut AFAIK.

BuyVM Slice 'n' Slab would be another possibility with credit card payment but above your budget.

HostSolutions is well known and accepts credit card payments in Romanian currency via MobilPay but for your traffic requirements I wouldn't consider them until they have fixed their network.

• @AK_KWH said:
    Wishosting is a well known provider u can go for them @exception0x876 take care of this guy mate

i hope @exception0x876 would make any custom plan for 4gb ram 2vcpu 250/300gb hdd.

• @dfroe said:
    Your budget is already quite tight. Plus the restriction being able to pay without PayPal, Skrill, TransferWise. There's not much left..

InceptionHosting uses Stripe checkout but only has 1 vCPU and 1 GB RAM in their 5.25 EUR plan.

WishHosting has a KVM HDD Plus II with 2 vCPU, 8 GB RAM and 300 TB HDD at 8.99 USD and are using 2CheckOut AFAIK.

BuyVM Slice 'n' Slab would be another possibility with credit card payment but above your budget.

HostSolutions is well known and accepts credit card payments in Romanian currency via MobilPay but for your traffic requirements I wouldn't consider them until they have fixed their network.

so informative comment. unfortunately not satisfying yet.
    can anyone tell me are letbox good enough?

@bdspice said:>

They definitely do have a good reputation over here.

Currently they are also running a Ryzen promo in LA where you can customize 500 GB Disk, 2 vCPU, 4 GB RAM at 8.90 USD.

Thanked by 2bdspice letbox
  • @bdspice said:
    Hi, i have a vps on contabo for almost 6month. Service & support are good i would like to stay for. But unfortunately they accept only skrill & paypal. I pay them via skrill all the time. Suddenly my government (Banglades) are blocked skrill/netteller depositing. Paypal was blocked for 7-8years too. Now i need skrill dollar which i cant get from anyone. Or there is no way to pay with credit card to them. So need a vps from a well known hosting provider like them. Here is atleast spec:

Budget 5-7$

Go with SKB-Enterprise.

• @dfroe said:

@bdspice said:>

They definitely do have a good reputation over here.

Currently they are also running a Ryzen promo in LA where you can customize 500 GB Disk, 2 vCPU, 4 GB RAM at 8.90 USD.

This is exactly my choice. people said budget wasn't enough for 300gb, now 500gb less then budget :neutral:

• @bdspice how is 8.90 less than 5-7?

bdspice said: This is exactly my choice. people said budget wasn't enough for 300gb, now 500gb less then budget

Well, you started this thread with a budget of 5-7 USD.
    So I wouldn't say a 9 USD offer is "less then budget"...
    But if you can raise your budget to up to 10 USD, you can definitely grab a serious and sustainable offer.

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • @Unbelievable said:
    @bdspice how is 8.90 less than 5-7?

i found 7.9$ monthly but i used yearly so i see $65.12 . thats why i said less

• @dfroe said:

bdspice said: This is exactly my choice. people said budget wasn't enough for 300gb, now 500gb less then budget

Well, you started this thread with a budget of 5-7 USD.
    So I wouldn't say a 9 USD offer is "less then budget"...
    But if you can raise your budget to up to 10 USD, you can definitely grab a serious and sustainable offer.

my mistake. i choose yearly billing cycle thats why its show less. otherways it show as said

• TejyTejy Member

@bdspice said:

Budget 5-7$

Have a look at Scaleway Elements, with their instance and block storage product! ;)

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@bdspice said:

@AK_KWH said:

i contact transferwise but still no response, hope soon get. hence i can get that much space + resources on letbox custom vps or wishosting within few more or less dollar if 5-7 is not enough.

i am waiting for well known providers reply with custom plan around the budget

Ticket ID? Possible PM?

Regarding

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

You can try us:
    Guaranteed RAM: 4096MB (4GB)
    Disk Space: 200GB
    Bandwidth: 10TB
    Connectivity: 1Gbps*
    Dedicated IP (IPv4): 1
    Dedicated IP (IPv6): 1 IPv6 Subnet (/112)
    CPU: 4 cores
    CPU Speed: 2.66GHz+
    Control Panel: SolusVM / SSH
    Virtualisation: Xen HVM
    £14.00 /Quarterly
    Order Link: https://www.web-project.co.uk/clientarea/order.php?step=1&productGroup=20&product=237

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • Perhaps @GameTownProjects could do a custom package? (kts24.com)

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

@PineappleBox said:
    Perhaps @GameTownProjects could do a custom package? (kts24.com)

unfortunately our system currently only supports paypal :(

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • MdT0jMdT0j Member

Last time I used skrill, it was possible to add money via bitcoin. Is that option available for you?

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • mehargagsmehargags Member
    edited April 2020

Transferwise does NOT allow sending money OUT from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma

Skrill will NOT allow paying money through a bank account or wallet that is not verified as your OWN so be vary of that.

Thanked by 1bdspice