Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Enable iGPU in Hetzner?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to Enable iGPU in Hetzner?

sweatbarsweatbar Member
edited March 2020 in Help

Hi Guys,

I'm stuck at enabling iGPU on my Hetzner. I tried their community tutorial but it does not work in CentOS 7. It works in Ubuntu.

/dev/dri does not load even though I recompile GRUB and comment out the blacklist in hetzner config.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I was trying to get 2d/3d Acceleration working. Virtualizor Team confirmed that it is not supported by CentOS7

TIA

Comments

• jfracjfrac Member, Host Rep

Nothing happens if you modprobe the driver? There should be some message about drm loading in dmesg.

Thanked by 1sweatbar
  • sweatbarsweatbar Member
    edited March 2020

@jfrac said:
    Nothing happens if you modprobe the driver? There should be some message about drm loading in dmesg.

Nope nothing happens. Let me paste the output.

• pailypaily Member

Used this tutorial to get it working through docker. There are also other helpful tutorials/scripts to get an automated downloading plex station. :p

Thanked by 1sweatbar
  • sweatbarsweatbar Member
    edited March 2020

I was trying to get 2d/3d Acceleration working. Virtualizor Team confirmed that it is not supported by CentOS7