Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS or Dedi with 3TB storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS or Dedi with 3TB storage

I'm using KS-3 Server (kimsufi) 2tb as seedbox
I need server with 2.5-3 tb storage at the same price.
Any offers?
Thx

Comments

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

So your budget is max. 8 EUR for 3 TB storage?

I'd say that's not gonna happen. Except maybe Black Friday.

If you raise your budget, there is KS-4 with 2x 2 TB at 14 EUR, i.e. double storage for less than double price.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

If you’re not using this for production and are fine with a network that isn’t too good, try asking @cociu.

• @lentro said:
    If you’re not using this for production and are fine with a network that isn’t too good, try asking @cociu.

Certainly not trustful provider for someone who cares not to lose data.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@randy33 said:
    I'm using KS-3 Server (kimsufi) 2tb as seedbox
    I need server with 2.5-3 tb storage at the same price.
    Any offers?

Congrats on your first post

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Those Kimsufi prices are quite unbeatable tbh. We are a seedbox provider known for our excellent price to capacity ratios, but even we do not even consider a full blown dedi at that price range.

• I find out about ServaRICA
    Single Day 11 Storage offer
    4 CPU cores
    6GB RAM
    4TB disk
    100mbps unlimited
    1 IPv4 Included
    11.11usd/m

Any recommendations about it? thx

• @randy33 said:
    I find out about ServaRICA
    Single Day 11 Storage offer
    4 CPU cores
    6GB RAM
    4TB disk
    100mbps unlimited
    1 IPv4 Included
    11.11usd/m

Any recommendations about it? thx

Turn back time?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@kennsann said: Turn back time?

Well, on their website it is called "Single Day 11 Storage offer", categorized as "LET Black Friday" and at least still possible to order through their WHMCS. Maybe it is timeless. :)

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • @dfroe said:

Well, on their website it is called "Single Day 11 Storage offer", categorized as "LET Black Friday" and at least still possible to order through their WHMCS. Maybe it is timeless. :)

Apparently so. Guess it's forever 11.11 for serverica.

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@dfroe said:

@dfroe said:

:smile:

We dont do many offers but when we do we try our best to make it last as long as possible.

this offer was initially offer on 11/11 then it went our of stock , so we got new hardware and offered it again on on black Friday and it went our of stock in very short period

So we decided to get enough stock but due to issues with the new servers and shipment delays we were only able to re-offer it again end of Feb

the problem we will soon need to make new servers shipment in order to keep the offer and based on current covid-19 situation we are not sure if we should wait or go with it ! >

Thanked by 1dfroe