Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone used OVH ? 5 days my payment still not confirm..and how about Hetzner,is it good ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone used OVH ? 5 days my payment still not confirm..and how about Hetzner,is it good ?

Im new here,just want to ask,anyone used ovh before ?,i made a payment to OVH,my paypal show "This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when HEBERGEMENT OVH INC completes your order."
I send them 2 tickets but 2-3 days without reply.. :D
And i want to check another provider,eg : Hetzner,are they good ?
Tks for read.

Comments

• Hetzner's server is the best I have ever used.

Thanked by 1pmvuongvn
  • General tip, the more tickets you send the faster a provider will respond. Try making another 20. Im sure they won't just push your ticket to the bottom of the pile

Thanked by 1pmvuongvn
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@pmvuongvn said:
    Im new here,just want to ask,anyone used ovh before ?,i made a payment to OVH,my paypal show "This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when HEBERGEMENT OVH INC completes your order."
    I send them 2 tickets but 2-3 days without reply.. :D
    And i want to check another provider,eg : Hetzner,are they good ?
    Tks for read.

Tks for your contribution

Only two tickets?

(Congrats on your first post)

Thanked by 1pmvuongvn
  • @james50a said:
    General tip, the more tickets you send the faster a provider will respond. Try making another 20. Im sure they won't just push your ticket to the bottom of the pile

@wycrow said:
    Hetzner's server is the best I have ever used.

Tks,i will use Hetzner

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @pmvuongvn said:
    Im new here,just want to ask,anyone used ovh before ?

I doubt anyone here has used OVH before, they are pretty new on the market.

Thanked by 2pmvuongvn MikeA
  • Hetzner is prem

• Using ovh form last 4 years never had problem with payment set recurring paypal subscription but check your account status first