Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Singapore | Dedicated Server Hosting Singapore
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Singapore | Dedicated Server Hosting Singapore

nehasoninehasoni Member
edited March 2020 in Providers

Get your dedicated server singapore with high security, configuration at affordable cost from serverwala data center. Browse all the configuration of dedicated server hosting singapore. For more information about [cheap dedicated server singapore] you can visit to serverwala.org

Thanked by 1SCAM_DONT_BUY

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

How about no?

• ServerWala ate my dog and my bats. Avoid at all cost!

• LeviLevi Member

Let's give'm some SEO juice:

https://www.serverwala.org/ , serverwala, spam friendly, warez host, scat, DMCA ignore, abuse friendly, everything included, scam.

Thanked by 1Eased
  • somiksomik Member

Wait, where is the Singapore dedicated server? I saw every other country but Singapore wasn't in that list.

• Apologies for my ignorance... Just wanted to confirm serverwala.org is a scam site? Might have accidently ordered a VPS from them which they said it's out of stock. Thanks in advance!

• Jitdor said: Apologies for my ignorance... Just wanted to confirm serverwala.org is a scam site? Might have accidently ordered a VPS from them which they said it's out of stock. Thanks in advance!

They have been banned multiple times before, still spamming up to this day... You might get some service but don't expect anything long-term-reliable.

• This price is too expensive

• Very gut @keomut500, congratz on that comment

This discussion has been closed.