Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

porkbun has 2FA issues + No mobile codes come
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

porkbun has 2FA issues + No mobile codes come

amsaalamsaal Member
edited March 2020 in General

I have been chasing them since 3 days but unable to get a proper solutions.

My case is that the password was not changed. when i login i get a nice fancy message invalid user or password.

On 27 Feb i bought a domain and i wanted to do some changes to add/remove DNS entries but my account is not able to login as of yet to make any changes.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    Thanked by 1amsaal
  • BBTNBBTN Member

@amsaal said:
    then i get asked to verify by phone so codes does not come

I don't understand. Don't you generate your code using an 2FA-App?
    My login is working fine, just wondering.

Thanked by 1amsaal
  • @BBTN said:

@amsaal said:
    then i get asked to verify by phone so codes does not come

I don't understand. Don't you generate your code using an 2FA-App?
    My login is working fine, just wondering.

my battery was replaced with format . so i still have backup of auth codes of 2FA saved in JPG that too i forwarded to porkbun support that did not work actually.

• i am using Authy as authentication for all sites but after format all things need to be installed and activated from previous saved authy connection either PC or other device

• amsaalamsaal Member
    edited March 2020

mods: you can close this thread peacefully , i refreshed my mobile with updates and re-downloaded authy and activated with SMS , code was working right away now from Authy Authenticator. But those backup codes where not working no idea why.

Thanked by 2BBTN someshz