Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pbobp (free software billing panel) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

pbobp (free software billing panel)

2»

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2013

@perrennate when i put each line per hand into sql it works, until i get the line with error in it.

edit: but seems like i register is working now. Admin Login: [email protected] 123456

Password change should be disabled.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@Infinity580 What is the error you're getting? The one you posted earlier only talked about a comment.

It seems like its the products sql line

Encountered database error: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'pbobp.pbobp_products_groups' doesn't exist.

edited November 2013

@Infinity580

CREATE TABLE pbobp_products_groups (id INT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT, name VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL, description VARCHAR(1024) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', hidden NOT NULL DEFAULT 0);

You get an error when running that?

• MiBMiB Member
    edited November 2013

@perennate said:
    CREATE TABLE pbobp_products_groups (id INT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT, name VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL, description VARCHAR(1024) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', hidden NOT NULL DEFAULT 0);

You get an error when running that?

Column hidden is missing a datatype, that's probably the issue.

@MiB said:
    Column hidden is missing a datatype, that's probably the issue.

Good point, thanks. Fixed.

edited November 2013

thanks it's working now, I also added a mirror: http://vserv06.neogreen.net/pbobp.tar.gz

Updated hourly, i hope its ok

Thanked by 1perennate
    edited December 2013

@perennate any new news?

@Infinity580 Well, you can follow the feature requests at the forum at https://pbobp.lunanode.com/forum/

If you have any bug reports or feature requests then post there.

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

good job

• better than boxbilling?if not why not THT or boxbilling?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ynzheng said:
    better than boxbilling?if not why not THT or boxbilling?

Well with that attitude boxbilling wouldn't even exist. One has to actually start developing something for it to be created :P

• It can be nice to start offering a free web hosting service to test this Panel, so if there is any bugs/ problem, reporting will be done along with the fear of multiple kinds of losses will also be reduced.

What do you guys think?