Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a provider who will provide unlimited everything and give money for signing up. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a provider who will provide unlimited everything and give money for signing up.

2»

Comments

• They have to provide me with some pocket money so that I can live happily while being with them, too.

I think it is fair since I need to provide some personal information. Information is costly even it is fake.

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

MadRabbit said: Sad thing is...I actually thought someone was being serious

Don't break my heart. Please!

elliotc said: I think it is fair since I need to provide some personal information. Information is costly even it is fake.

You are the man! Thank you for the kind gesture, sire!

Btw, fake sells well.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

poisson said: Speaking of which, I am looking for a pretty hoe who will provide unlimited sex and give money for screwing her.

Does anyone have any experience with such a hoe? Please recommend only the best hoe.

Well, any hoe at Home Depot can satisfy 2 out of 3. You won't get money, but the hoes for sale there are as pretty as any and if having sex with them is your thing, you can make sweet, sweet love to your hoe 24x7x365 (or 366 this year).

Party on, my friend. Drink lots of fluids.

Thanked by 1TimboJones