Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Securebit.ch | IX VPS with BGP (VMware) | Zurich, Switzerland | IPv4 & IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Securebit.ch | IX VPS with BGP (VMware) | Zurich, Switzerland | IPv4 & IPv6

securebitsecurebit Member, Host Rep

Hello LowEndTalk Users

Securebit AG provides virtual Servers, Colocation, Internet Resouces (ASN, IPv4, IPv6) and other Solutions in data centers in Europe (Zurich, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf and London).

Our services are based on latest HPE and DELL servers, offering outstanding performance and reliability . We also operate our own fully redundant network across multiple data centers.

Securebit AG was founded in 2018 and has more than 14 years of experience in the field of networks, virtualization and internet services.

Today we want to offer you some small budget VPS:

VPS 4IXP (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, 10 GB HDD) CHF 5.00/mo ($5.11/mo) - Order now
1 Core @ 2.27GHz
1 GB ECC RAM
10 GB SAS Storage
1 Gbps (Shared)
1 IPv4 Address
1 IPv6 Address
Free IP-Transit (IPv4 and IPv6 Full Table) with automatic Filter
1st NIC for Internet Access and IP-Transit
2nd NIC connected to the 4B42 Internet Exchange Point Peering LAN

VPS SBIX (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, 10 GB HDD) CHF 5.00/mo ($5.11/mo) - Order now
1 Core @ 2.27GHz
1 GB ECC RAM
10 GB SAS Storage
1 Gbps (Shared)
1 IPv4 Address
1 IPv6 Address
Free IP-Transit (IPv4 and IPv6 Full Table) with automatic Filter
1st NIC for Internet Access and IP-Transit
2nd NIC connected to the Securebit Internet Exchange Peering LAN

View all VPS for 4IXP and SBIX

Some key features of our virtual Servers

• High Performance: All virtual Servers are provisioned on one of our high performance Hypervisor from Hewlett Packard or DELL.

• High Availability: Our IX-Servers are connected with 2x 1 Gbit to our redundant network. Our Enterprise VPS are connected with 2x 10 Gbit to our redundant core network.

• Multi-Homed: We are connected to multible Tier-1 and 2 Carrier and Internet Exchanges

• Free Transit (AS58057): Already own an AS and IP-Space? You can configure a BGP Session via our Cloud Manager (Webinterface) for free. Our prefix filters will be updated automatically by your ASN or AS-SET.

• Cloud Manager: Securebit AG has developed its own web interface for maximum flexibility and automation of the systems. This allows you as a customer to administer your services quickly and easily. For example you can set PTRs for your IPs, Reinstall your Server, Start a Rescue System into RAM, Configure BGP and connect to the VPS-Console.

• IPv6 Prefix: If you need more than 1 IPv6 Address for your virtual Server, we can assign you a /48 IPv6 Prefix and route this prefix to your IPv6 Address for free.

Find out more about Securebit AG and our offers:

Contact us
Offers: [email protected]
Other: [email protected]

Comments

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited February 2020

Your choice of domain names makes me laugh...

"Get your self a Secure Bit.ch bro, them normal bitches be too insecure!"

Not a comment on your services... but I couldn't help my self when I saw the domain...

Cheers!

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

TheLinuxBug said: You choice of domain names make me laugh...

I thought exactly the same when I saw it

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    Your choice of domain names makes me laugh...

"Get your self a Secure Bit.ch bro, them normal bitches be too insecure!"

Not a comment on your services... but I couldn't help my self when I saw the domain...

Cheers!

LOL :lol:

• what would the included bandwidth be with these VPS?

• This has the greatest host domain name of All Time.

• edited February 2020

t0ny0 said: what would the included bandwidth be with these VPS?

As I saw on the website, it said "Unlimited".
    So, wow, unlimited 1 Gbit/s

And good internet exchange

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @ErawanArifNugroho said:

t0ny0 said: what would the included bandwidth be with these VPS?

As I saw on the website, it said "Unlimited".
    So, wow, unlimited 1 Gbit/s

And good internet exchange

Yeah saw that too, but by now we should know better than to trust "unmetered" bandwidth. So I guess - what is the AUP?
    Can I do 10 or 33TB on the $5 VM?

• Grüzi aus Solothurn

• securebitsecurebit Member, Host Rep

we offer our customers the full bandwidth. we work according to the principles of fair use. By fair use we mean the use without affecting other users. However, the use of TOR and some VPN Proxy etc. can cause disturbances. This is where we have to intervene.
    the maximum bandwidth is limited to 1 Gbit on the IX servers based on the NIC and to 10 Gbits on the normal servers.

• I have been using Securebit services and the support and quality is exceptional!

• "Unlimited traffic" scares me. Could you specify the limit? I'd like to run a non exit tor relay and use more than 10TB/m.
    Also, congrats on my post.

• @securebit said:
    we offer our customers the full bandwidth. we work according to the principles of fair use. By fair use we mean the use without affecting other users. However, the use of TOR and some VPN Proxy etc. can cause disturbances. This is where we have to intervene.
    the maximum bandwidth is limited to 1 Gbit on the IX servers based on the NIC and to 10 Gbits on the normal servers.

So 1Gbps means I can use 33TB (which equals 100Mbps) or more on a $5/m node?

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited February 2020

@t0ny0 said:

@securebit said:

So 1Gbps means I can use 33TB (which equals 100Mbps) or more on a $5/m node?

#DONTBEADICK probably?

It sounds like as long as you are not being purposely abusive of the bandwidth and affecting other users, you won't have an issue. These service seems to target those who want to setup their own BGP and network peering with them, so I imagine unless you start trying to push > 20M/sec both directions non-stop 24/7 and keep the traffic realistic, they probably won't bother you. On the other hand if you setup some type of free VPN service and start having abuse occur through your server or start pushing extreme amounts of bandwidth, then I am sure they will e-mail you and ask you to stop before proceeding to disable your server or will impose some type of realistic QOS restriction.

I have seen other provider with this fair-use stance employ smart QOS algorithms that changes the amount of QOS you see based on the heaviest user and would see your throughput drop off as you became the largest user on the node. Effectively you are never cut-off but this way others on the node also have the same opportunity to get full speed as you, though can result in you ending up limited to slower speeds after using large amounts of data.

Would be interested to know how they specifically enforce it on their platform, though. @securebit maybe you could define better what a user should expect if they do end up using a large amount of data in a month?

my 2 cents.

Cheers!