Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netcup 32GB ram, 560GB ssd for 18.99 euro
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netcup 32GB ram, 560GB ssd for 18.99 euro

ewrekewrek Member
edited February 2020 in General

The netcup winter sale starts today! And we start it with our root server 4000 WSV2020 with quadruple SSD storage space at a spring-like price of € 18.99 per month.

With today's offer, you save € 14 per month - permanently. In addition, you benefit from the quadruple storage space of 560 GB SSD instead of the usual 140 GB SSD and numerous premium functions.

With our root servers, you benefit from 2 Tbit / s DDoS protection and a 99.9% minimum availability. Thanks to the satisfaction guarantee of 30 days, we ensure that the root server really meets your requirements.

The promotion applies to new orders. Upgrades to the promotional tariff are unfortunately not possible, as it is provided on hardware that has been purchased for this purpose.

A combination with vouchers is allowed. So many root servers per customer can be bought until the quota is used up.

Use code (aff): 36nc158169701412 for 5 euro extra discount.
https://www.netcup.de/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2544

Thanked by 1anonym_user

Comments

• I'd jump on this if it had 2-4TB HDDs instead, but if you don't need the space what a fantastic offer.

• Awesome deal wish it came with HDD and more capacity but none the less kudos.

• ewrekewrek Member
    edited February 2020

Wished that they could offer the half for half of the price.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @ewrek said:
    The netcup winter sale starts today! And we start it with our root server 4000 WSV2020 with quadruple SSD storage space at a spring-like price of € 18.99 per month.

With today's offer, you save € 14 per month - permanently. In addition, you benefit from the quadruple storage space of 560 GB SSD instead of the usual 140 GB SSD and numerous premium functions.

With our root servers, you benefit from 2 Tbit / s DDoS protection and a 99.9% minimum availability. Thanks to the satisfaction guarantee of 30 days, we ensure that the root server really meets your requirements.

The promotion applies to new orders. Upgrades to the promotional tariff are unfortunately not possible, as it is provided on hardware that has been purchased for this purpose.

A combination with vouchers is allowed. So many root servers per customer can be bought until the quota is used up.

Use code (aff): 36nc158169701412 for 5 euro extra discount.
    https://www.netcup.de/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2544

You can't use the affiliate coupon on promotional offers. As soon as you do so, your order will be cancelled or you've to pay the full price.

• Just a FYI for people who have never used Netcup before:

This is a yearly contract unlike most providers on LET. If you signup you are signing up for a full year and not on a month to month basis. You would be billed every 6 months (first bill is due at signing and the next after 6 months) and you have to cancel 1 month before your contract is scheduled to terminate (11 months from now). Otherwise your contract would be extended for another year.

Thanked by 2Ympker ariq01
  • @saibal said:
    Just a FYI for people who have never used Netcup before:

This is a yearly contract unlike most providers on LET. If you signup you are signing up for a full year and not on a month to month basis. You would be billed every 6 months (first bill is due at signing and the next after 6 months) and you have to cancel 1 month before your contract is scheduled to terminate (11 months from now). Otherwise your contract would be extended for another year.

Thank you for the warning
    Sadly this (and then confirming it on the offer page) made me quit the purchase.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @M2DEV said:
    Sadly this (and then confirming it on the offer page) made me quit the purchase.

That's just how adults handle contracts, you know.

Thanked by 3webcraft Chronic raynor
  • In any case, it's sold out

• @pike said:

@M2DEV said:

That's just how adults handle contracts, you know.

Interesting, i thought there was some level of intelligence on this board until i saw you.