Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fastestvpn lifetime deal $18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fastestvpn lifetime deal $18

MariomkMariomk Member
edited February 2020 in General

Hi guys, found this deal today and already bought it in case any of you is looking for a VPN service, if you use Honey and apply the coupons they give and pay with PayPal it even goes to $16.20, that's what I paid, if not the actual price is $20.

Spread is actually not bad and they have over 250 servers, have not tried it but a PcMag review stated they even work for Netflix.

https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal

Thanked by 2Ympker ShihabSoft

Comments

• Here is the review I mentioned, its from PcWorld, not PcMag, https://www.pcworld.com/article/3515308/fastestvpn-vpn-review.html

• Fastestvpn drop longtime connection. (~6H).

• @Mariomk said:
    Hi guys, found this deal today and already bought it in case any of you is looking for a VPN service, if you use Honey and apply the coupons they give and pay with PayPal it even goes to $16.20, that's what I paid, if not the actual price is $20.

Spread is actually not bad and they have over 250 servers, have not tried it but a PcMag review stated they even work for Netflix.

https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal?sscid=21k4_e1rt3

I wouldn't trust PcMag reviews and the likes. Anyway, it appears to be a more buggy version of Ivacy but OpenVPN works stable for me and the browser extension is also okay. Netflix works sometimes but they always switch the server and you need to ask support again because unlike Ivacy they don't name it "Netflix" iirc. For that price Fastest is totally okay though.

• @dragon1993 said:
    Fastestvpn drop longtime connection. (~6H).

Ok, still testing on my side, 1 day and everything ok so far, not expecting it to be the best VPN service but at least decent.

• @Ympker said:

@Mariomk said:

https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal?sscid=21k4_e1rt3

I wouldn't trust PcMag reviews and the likes. Anyway, it appears to be a more buggy version of Ivacy but OpenVPN works stable for me and the browser extension is also okay. Netflix works sometimes but they always switch the server and you need to ask support again because unlike Ivacy they don't name it "Netflix" iirc. For that price Fastest is totally okay though.

Ok good to know, I'll keep testing it worst case I'll ask for a refund

• I paid for purevpn 60 USD for two years. This is a really worse service, at least in CN location. I even forgot it b/c I never used it after the first days of trial, I once requeted the refund, they don't reply me.

• @jpeng said:
    I paid for purevpn 60 USD for two years. This is a really worse service, at least in CN location. I even forgot it b/c I never used it after the first days of trial, I once requeted the refund, they don't reply me.

So many awful services, if you can even call them that, well hope this one is half decent at least.

• @jpeng said:
    I paid for purevpn 60 USD for two years. This is a really worse service, at least in CN location. I even forgot it b/c I never used it after the first days of trial, I once requeted the refund, they don't reply me.

Although Ivacy is reselling PureVPN, Ivacy's service works way better than PureVPN's imho.

• @Mariomk said:

@dragon1993 said:
    Fastestvpn drop longtime connection. (~6H).

Ok, still testing on my side, 1 day and everything ok so far, not expecting it to be the best VPN service but at least decent.

It is true. I'm tested it on my opnsense router and with long connection it have disconnection couple time in day. Ivacy Better for opnsense router and long connections.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker said:

@jpeng said:

Although Ivacy is reselling PureVPN, Ivacy's service works way better than PureVPN's imho.

What location support torrents on Ivacy VPN? I have tried LU but it is not downloading and I can not find any information on they site.

• @ofit said:

@Ympker said:

@jpeng said:

What location support torrents on Ivacy VPN? I have tried LU but it is not downloading and I can not find any information on they site.

Ask their live support chat :) You can also install their Windows app which I think shows an option for torrenting.

• ewrekewrek Member
    edited February 2020

Also check there yearly plans: https://fastestvpn.com/buy-vpn

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Is it legit or are they gonna deadpool? It's insane pricing...

• @ewrek said:

Get your hidden reflink outta here!

• @ShihabSoft said:
    Is it legit or are they gonna deadpool? It's insane pricing...

They do $20 for quite a while on stackoverflow. This kind of VPN providers is good for people seeking for bypass national block like netflix but I highly doubt they sell your data.
    For me, I use them for public torrent sometime.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Bought one anyways... Gonna give it a try.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @ewrek said:

Stacksocial FastestVPN Lifetime is like 20$. I'd not go for their yearly plan.

• @Ympker said:

@ofit said:

@Ympker said:

@jpeng said:

Ask their live support chat :) You can also install their Windows app which I think shows an option for torrenting.

I asked support help me, now it is work ok. I'm using Linux and even if will use windows i do not trust proprietary apps better use openvpn gui for windows

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Pilotseye said:

@ewrek said:

I do no have a referral link, got it from thrifted and thought the price was too good I needed to share it

• @ShihabSoft said:
    Is it legit or are they gonna deadpool? It's insane

from the 2 reviews I read, they have been on for at least 2 years, but dont know much besides that, both reviews are from PcWorld

• @Mariomk said:

@Pilotseye said:

@ewrek said:

I do no have a referral link, got it from thrifted and thought the price was too good I needed to share it

I did not quote you :wink:

• @Mariomk said:

@ShihabSoft said:

from the 2 reviews I read, they have been on for at least 2 years, but dont know much besides that, both reviews are from PcWorld

Check the review in my signature.

• @Pilotseye said:

@Mariomk said:

@Pilotseye said:

@ewrek said:

I did not quote you :wink:

Ok, no problem :wink:

• @Ympker said:

@Mariomk said:

@ShihabSoft said:

Thanks Man, that's pretty good, just one question why is it that fastestvpn does not have a score on the Japan test?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Mariomk said:

@Ympker said:

@Mariomk said:

@ShihabSoft said:

Thanks Man, that's pretty good, just one question why is it that fastestvpn does not have a score on the Japan test?

I think it was back then the Japan Speedtest failed. It should be visible in the video.

• @Ympker said:

@Mariomk said:

@Ympker said:

@Mariomk said:

@ShihabSoft said:

I think it was back then the Japan Speedtest failed. It should be visible in the video.

Thanks

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Will check it out, thanks

Thanked by 1Ympker