Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


LET Support Desk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

LET Support Desk

jbilohjbiloh Administrator
edited February 2020 in Announcements

Hello Everyone,

First, a very massive thanks to our moderator team who stepped in to help us with a temporary solution while the primary support desk was left unfixed for so long.

I've fixed the support desk and updated the software so we are good to go with that again.

The link to the active and primary support desk is https://support.lowendtalk.com

Please use the correct / primary system for future support requests.

Thank you very much.

«1

Comments

  • MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2020

    I received a message in the form of a reply from the interim help desk that I need to open the same ticket on support.lowendtalk.com.

    So I opened a ticket on support.lowendtalk.com today.

    Now I received a similar reply from support.lowendtalk.com that I need to open the same ticket again on support.lowendtalk.com.

    What is going on?

  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    @MechanicWeb said:
    I received a message in the form of a reply from the interim help desk that I need to open the same ticket on support.lowendtalk.com.

    So I opened a ticket on support.lowendtalk.com today.

    Now I received a similar reply from support.lowendtalk.com that I need to open the same ticket again on support.lowendtalk.com.

    What is going on?

    Clearing the huge backlog of tickets prior to 1st Jan 2020.

  • MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

    thedp said: Clearing the huge backlog of tickets prior to 1st Jan 2020.

    I understand.

    I am just hoping a mod will see my ticket as soon as they can.

  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    @MechanicWeb said:

    thedp said: Clearing the huge backlog of tickets prior to 1st Jan 2020.

    I understand.

    I am just hoping a mod will see my ticket as soon as they can.

    Well if the ticket was created before 1st Jan 2020 then you'll have to re-create it.

  • MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

    thedp said: Well if the ticket was created before 1st Jan 2020 then you'll have to re-create it.

    The ticket was created today.

  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    We will get to the tickets as soon as we can :)

  • I received the ticket update asking to re-open on the new system for my provider tag (1-14-20). I opened on the new system, but I have not received any ticket confirmation. Next best steps? Thanks!

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    We're working hard to clean everything up. Nearly there now.

    Big props to the mods for hustling on this.

    Thanked by 1Metahuman
  • MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

    It is actually nice seeing admins and mods ramping up together.

    Better days are coming?

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    @MechanicWeb said:
    It is actually nice seeing admins and mods ramping up together.

    Better days are coming?

    Best days are ahead.

  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator

    MechanicWeb said: The ticket was created today.

    If you created a ticket before 1/1/2020, then you need to reopen it...there were 130+ old tickets we mass-cleaned-out.

    If you created a ticket after 1/1/2020 and got the mass ticket close email, that was an error on my part.

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    Another member pointed out that they were not receiving emails when submitting a ticket on the Low End Talk help desk. This has been fixed. :)

  • MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

    raindog308 said: If you created a ticket after 1/1/2020 and got the mass ticket close email, that was an error on my part.

    Not an issue for me, but more overhead for you as that's exactly what happened. And I opened another ticket for the same.

    Keep up the good work.

    jbiloh said: Another member pointed out that they were not receiving emails when submitting a ticket on the Low End Talk help desk. This has been fixed.

    I didn't receive any email when I opened the ticket. Good to know that it has been fixed.

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    Yep was fixed a few hours ago. Every day we're getting better.

  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

    I've re-opened the past ticket and it has been sorted out within the few hours, thanks a lot guys. Good wishes.

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    Glad to hear it @hostnamaste

    Thanked by 1hostnamaste
  • @hostnamaste said:
    I've re-opened the past ticket and it has been sorted out within the few hours, thanks a lot guys. Good wishes.

    You're back

  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

    @angstrom said:

    @hostnamaste said:
    I've re-opened the past ticket and it has been sorted out within the few hours, thanks a lot guys. Good wishes.

    You're back

    Weren't they (repeatedly) banned?

  • joepie91 said: Weren't they (repeatedly) banned?

    For some reason @CVPS_Chris is really defending them.

  • hostnamaste said: I've re-opened the past ticket and it has been sorted out within the few hours, thanks a lot guys. Good wishes.

    Good wishes to you too. Let's start.

    What happened to your competitive forum you started? It's probably our favourite project from you. The amount of penises your forum received ("unlimited") got PornHub jealous.

    Drama topic and your old banned account here: LetsHostTalk

    What happened to your previous "company", HostPace? And why did you talk to yourself? Do you have some mental issues? Was it just a really bad attempt to shill? See right here.

    And on this profile, the signature says you're building your dream host. I guess it's HostNamaste, and your dream came true. Good for you.

    You also had to merge YourLastHost to HostNamaste, I guess one of your mates wanted to jump the boat. Or it's your mental issue again, who knows. Link here.

    Why does Chris defend you so much?
    Why did you come back? Please go away?

    Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @hostnamaste did you or did you not take over yourlasthost (or did yourlasthost take you over), and if so, when the fuck did that happen, as chris has told the mods of LET multiple times that the takeover took place.

  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator

    I was the one who unbanned @hostnamaste.

    I didn't recognize the name...and searching through his discussions/posts I didn't see any red flags in the most recent comments. I apparently did not read deeply enough.

    Unfortunately, Vanilla doesn't provide a good way to make a moderator note for a user that says "we banned this guy due to X and Y". It just says banned and sometimes people like me don't know the whole history.

    I guess the silver lining is now every mod is aware of him and has his finger hovering over the ban button in the event there is further sketchiness.

    image

    Thanked by 2uptime FrankZ
  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

    @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

    hostnamaste said: I've re-opened the past ticket and it has been sorted out within the few hours, thanks a lot guys. Good wishes.

    Good wishes to you too. Let's start.

    What happened to your competitive forum you started? It's probably our favourite project from you. The amount of penises your forum received ("unlimited") got PornHub jealous.

    Drama topic and your old banned account here: LetsHostTalk

    What happened to your previous "company", HostPace? And why did you talk to yourself? Do you have some mental issues? Was it just a really bad attempt to shill? See right here.

    And on this profile, the signature says you're building your dream host. I guess it's HostNamaste, and your dream came true. Good for you.

    You also had to merge YourLastHost to HostNamaste, I guess one of your mates wanted to jump the boat. Or it's your mental issue again, who knows. Link here.

    Why does Chris defend you so much?
    Why did you come back? Please go away?

    @teamacc said:
    @hostnamaste did you or did you not take over yourlasthost (or did yourlasthost take you over), and if so, when the fuck did that happen, as chris has told the mods of LET multiple times that the takeover took place.

    I am sorry mates for the confusions. Let me clear myself for once and all here. I am in this hosting industry since 2012-13 and worked with various companies before started my own and due to my knowledge, experience and friendly behavior I was fortunate to work with industry's best individuals and founders.

    Before staring my own dream host "HostNamaste" I was working with the YourLastHost and Justin had an issue related to law and payments gateways in US therefore he has requested me to take care of the YLH's clients and firm but I was not in the US and could not manage the law and payments dealing with gateways. Therefore, he has proposed me to permit me combine the clients with HostNamaste if possible so that he could be in the team and can manage everything from US and India, that he has also mentioned in this thread.

    In regards to the Letshosttalk forum was not mine, It was HostPace's which was sold out to HostNamaste.

    With respect to Chris, he is a very genuine and kind hearted person. He has actually nothing to do with the ban/unban my account, I was banned in light of the fact that I had broken the forum's rule and I have requested to unban my account after months to stick with the rules.

    I hope that I have cleared myself here. Thank you guys.

  • hostnamaste said: In regards to the Letshosttalk forum was not mine, It was HostPace's which was sold out to HostNamaste.

    There is a record of YOU REGISTERING HostPace.com on 2015-01-26.
    LetsHostTalk was registered on 2016-07-12.

    Thank you for proving that you're a lying piece of shit, and now GTFO.

    hostnamaste said: With respect to Chris, he is a very genuine and kind hearted person.

    Cute.

  • @hostnamaste said:

    @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

    hostnamaste said: I've re-opened the past ticket and it has been sorted out within the few hours, thanks a lot guys. Good wishes.

    Good wishes to you too. Let's start.

    What happened to your competitive forum you started? It's probably our favourite project from you. The amount of penises your forum received ("unlimited") got PornHub jealous.

    Drama topic and your old banned account here: LetsHostTalk

    What happened to your previous "company", HostPace? And why did you talk to yourself? Do you have some mental issues? Was it just a really bad attempt to shill? See right here.

    And on this profile, the signature says you're building your dream host. I guess it's HostNamaste, and your dream came true. Good for you.

    You also had to merge YourLastHost to HostNamaste, I guess one of your mates wanted to jump the boat. Or it's your mental issue again, who knows. Link here.

    Why does Chris defend you so much?
    Why did you come back? Please go away?

    @teamacc said:
    @hostnamaste did you or did you not take over yourlasthost (or did yourlasthost take you over), and if so, when the fuck did that happen, as chris has told the mods of LET multiple times that the takeover took place.

    I am sorry mates for the confusions. Let me clear myself for once and all here. I am in this hosting industry since 2012-13 and worked with various companies before started my own and due to my knowledge, experience and friendly behavior I was fortunate to work with industry's best individuals and founders.

    Before staring my own dream host "HostNamaste" I was working with the YourLastHost and Justin had an issue related to law and payments gateways in US therefore he has requested me to take care of the YLH's clients and firm but I was not in the US and could not manage the law and payments dealing with gateways. Therefore, he has proposed me to permit me combine the clients with HostNamaste if possible so that he could be in the team and can manage everything from US and India, that he has also mentioned in this thread.

    In regards to the Letshosttalk forum was not mine, It was HostPace's which was sold out to HostNamaste.

    With respect to Chris, he is a very genuine and kind hearted person. He has actually nothing to do with the ban/unban my account, I was banned in light of the fact that I had broken the forum's rule and I have requested to unban my account after months to stick with the rules.

    I hope that I have cleared myself here. Thank you guys.

    Block this shit host!!!

  • @jbiloh said:

    @MechanicWeb said:
    It is actually nice seeing admins and mods ramping up together.

    Better days are coming?

    Best days are ahead.

    If you want LET to get better start by blocking @hostnamaste

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    zafouhar said: If you want LET to get better start by blocking @hostnamaste

    It's up to the moderator team.

  • @jbiloh said:

    @MechanicWeb said:
    It is actually nice seeing admins and mods ramping up together.

    Better days are coming?

    Best days are ahead.

    Nice one.

  • illyhostingillyhosting Member, Host Rep

    I’m loving your recent activity! When registered my account I wasn’t comfortable like I’m now. Every house must have an owner, although moderators have been very good and fast!

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    illyhosting said: I’m loving your recent activity! When registered my account I wasn’t comfortable like I’m now. Every house must have an owner, although moderators have been very good and fast!

    Thanks for the feedback!

Sign In or Register to comment.